• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pure Maths 12 today........

Reaction score
We were asked to show minimum so we must calculate third derivative too !

yes i know, but he said this, thats why i asked!

hussamh10 said:
there was no need of third derivative second derivative was all what was required:)

Reaction score
yes i know, but he said this, thats why i asked!

hussamh10 said:
there was no need of third derivative second derivative was all what was required:)
Third derivative is not in the syllabus i guess and never used or seen in past papers...

Reaction score
aaaaaaahhhhhhh how many tyms do i have to hear this thrid derivative :( :( please tlk else :) m really fed up :p dnt mynd :D

Reaction score
I went on using distance formula finding the distance OC and CB which I got 5/3 and 4/3 respectively. Then comparing these two I answered B. But I used too much time on this as it was only 1 mark.
i also did the same...i wrote that it was nearer to B..hope its correct!!:confused:

Reaction score
I hope the GT lies somewhere between 60-70.. *fingers crossed* ^_^
60- 70 is somethin to big for a margin..... a will be least scored for not above 63-64 mark my words... and that is also when the paper was done too well by all.

Reaction score
You are right... Actually I am just freaking out :p ... I don't know I got very confused during the exam... :( hope the numbers lie as low as they can...

Reaction score
hey guys..for maths p1 that we wrote, question number 2..i think it was about functions(forgot the question)..did anyone of you manage to express the inverse in the form ax^2 + bx + c. i mean were there three terms or two?