• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Public Confessions

Reaction score
One day, I was playing on the terrace of my house...(it was fenceless). Idk what struck my mind, I just ran swiftly and stood on the edge of the terrace. Just one more step and I was gone for good. And I was like:" Abu look here!!" (In excitement). He was astonished and was stood still frozen cold. He quickly compiled himself together and presented me a candy, speaking these words softly:" Come here, look what I have." Finally I ran towards him. Instead of hugging me he removed his joota(shoe) and started bashing me with it .__.
Wooww..!! That cool composure by your dad. Naaice. Hmm.
Although,do you remember which candy it was ? :3 :p

Reaction score
I also remember threathening a girl through a mutual friend.....only to find the next day she was asking for my forgiveness xD
I used to pretend to be teacger in my childhood.....i used to teach invisible kids all day long
I have had a 2 persns papa johns meal with bottomless drinks.. i have a gutter in place of a stomach...

Will get back wid more