• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Psycology AS-level upcoming paper

Reaction score
Hey is there anyone having psychology AS paper on monday? i want to know how you guys have prepared for it. The section A (short answers), i think is kinda challenging because you never know what they are going to ask. I hope they give us some easy questions which aren't too in depth. How have you guys covered for this section any tips? and would anyone of you have 2014 papers by any chance please let me know i cant find them on the internet and oh yeah ask me anything you have a problem with thanks...

Reaction score
have problems with questions on alternative studies, would you help me on that ?
keep these 4 things in your mind when answering the question. what,when,where,how, remember to design it in such a way that the aim is the same as the study your are trying to alternate. thats all i know the rest just make it up. include stuff like how you're going to observe, quantity and a little description of the sample,where it is going to take place, how you're going to manipulation of IV and how you're going to observe the DV etc. Good luck

Reaction score
ummm it was difficult for me, I managed to jot down something but heish....am glad its over