• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

psychology...

Reaction score
hey everyone,im about to finish my A levels this year and i was thinking of doing something in psychology.but the problem is i've not done psychology as a subject for A levels only bio,so can i still do it?and do you need a pass in maths? thanks...

Reaction score
hey everyone,im about to finish my A levels this year and i was thinking of doing something in psychology.but the problem is i've not done psychology as a subject for A levels only bio,so can i still do it?and do you need a pass in maths? thanks...
U are totally eligible to pursue psychology in future. No need of maths.

Reaction score
really?thank you :) im also doing chem and physics,but i was confused.anyway thanks again! :)
Sadly enough students don't have interests of their own at this level. It's great to see someone thinking of going out of the box here, I'm really glad :)
You have the combination of Medical in your A-levels which is equally good for Humanities. there won't be any problem for you to get into Psychology Major.
If you have any other query, do not hesitate to ask. Best of luck for the future! :)

Reaction score
I wanted to do a major in psy as well. I just don't know where to go for university. Please guide me