• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Psychology Prep

Reaction score
How's your prep for Psychology P1? I'm doing okay but still have a lot of facts left to learn, and gotta learn how to design a study as well.

Reaction score
Read the cambridge revision book, wrote down the facts and kept going through it (including study backgrounds, aims, variables, etc.)

What about you?
and what about section B. can you guide me as how to answer the question? how many points do we need to write for example for strength and weaknesses? and do we have to give a personal judgment at the end? thanks

Reaction score
Is it me or was the exam much harder than previous years? I felt like a lot of the questions were really vague and I wasn't familiar with some of the terms. How'd everyone do and what Variant did you do?

Reaction score
Is it me or was the exam much harder than previous years? I felt like a lot of the questions were really vague and I wasn't familiar with some of the terms. How'd everyone do and what Variant did you do?
It was normal, 12 here

Reaction score
hey guys, how was it, i think it was harder than before, section A was half easy half tricky, and section B was easy, what do you guys think an A will be, 45-50ish in my opinion

Reaction score
Yes I thought it was harder. And section B was pretty easy. I predict a 45-47 will be an A.

Wasn't little Hans Phobia horses? I put horses and castration, and for the second part I put it benifitted him as he no longer played with his widdler hahaah. I had no clue what to put for horses.

What questions had you puzzled?

Reaction score
Oh crap! Sorry guys! I just remembered, I did variant 11. Probably why I found it tricky haha..