• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

psychology notes

Reaction score
does anyone have any for AS level? or can point me in the direction of some.
plus, AS is the first year, right?

Reaction score
Yes, AS is the first year! :)
Erm, someone here uploaded a few things (notes actually) approximately a year ago but its a lost attempt finding them. :p Studyguide.pk and s-cool have some notes, as far as i remember, if you could really take the pain to go and check. Baaqi, there's a text book of "Cardwell Clark Meldrum" (something similar, though i guess these are the writers' names) entitled A2 Psychology. :)

Reaction score
Go to studyguide.pk for most of the notes however refer to the book Oxford revision guide Psychology through diagrams. It was the book that got me an A in AS.

Reaction score
Erm, someone here uploaded a few things (notes actually) approximately a year ago but its a lost attempt finding them. :p Studyguide.pk and s-cool have some notes, as far as i remember, if you could really take the pain to go and check. Baaqi, there's a text book of "Cardwell Clark Meldrum" (something similar, though i guess these are the writers' names) entitled A2 Psychology. :)
What's the name for the text book for AS physcology?

Reaction score
i have a book called seventy studies that shaped psychology, and key studies in psycho and im ngl, i can't find all the studies that are in the syllabus.

Reaction score
Go to studyguide.pk for most of the notes however refer to the book Oxford revision guide Psychology through diagrams. It was the book that got me an A in AS.
is there any chance you still have the revision guide? cos if you do i'd like to buy it from you eek

Reaction score
i have a book called seventy studies that shaped psychology, and key studies in psycho and im ngl, i can't find all the studies that are in the syllabus.
See, look at the syllabus! If you have internet, you have the whole world studies at your disposal. Whatever's not in the book, surf the internet for it - as simple as that. :)