• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Psychology 2012 nov questions/paper

Reaction score
Hi! We psychology students know that there is a limited pool of questions, and questions that came up in recent exams will probably not come up in the following exam. I know that not many have got the 2012 Nov psychology paper 1, but I hope that anyone who sat the exam would be kind enough to share the questions for the purpose of elimination. If you have got the questions or the paper, please send it to [email protected]. Thanks.

Reaction score
This time the questions definitely did not come up in previous past papers!! :mad:

Reaction score
Hi! We psychology students know that there is a limited pool of questions, and questions that came up in recent exams will probably not come up in the following exam. I know that not many have got the 2012 Nov psychology paper 1, but I hope that anyone who sat the exam would be kind enough to share the questions for the purpose of elimination. If you have got the questions or the paper, please send it to [email protected]. Thanks.

hey did you get it?