• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pseudo code :)

Reaction score
So I wanted to Know that where can I write the algorithm written in pseudo code so that the computer would execute it?
I mean that where can I write this code so that the Computer would take the inputs etc. from me and do other steps that are in the Code?

Reaction score
pseudocode has nothing to do with developing a software. It's just a basic low level langauge code that machine understands. The software you wish to develop are made from MS. Visual basic or Visual studio etc. Where basic C++ and other programming language are used to develop softwares

Reaction score
pseudocode has nothing to do with developing a software. It's just a basic low level langauge code that machine understands. The software you wish to develop are made from MS. Visual basic or Visual studio etc. Where basic C++ and other programming language are used to develop softwares
Sorry my bad..I misunderstood, its not pseudo code.....mhmm..
here:
5 REM Euclid's algorithm for greatest common divisor
6 PRINT "Type two integers greater than 0"
10 INPUT A,B
20 IF B=0 THEN GOTO 80
30 IF A > B THEN GOTO 60
40 LET B=B-A
50 GOTO 20
60 LET A=A-B
70 GOTO 20
80 PRINT A
90 END
So where can I Execute this algorithm in my PC? Should I have to download a software or something else?

Reaction score
Sorry my bad..I misunderstood, its not pseudo code.....mhmm..
here:
5 REM Euclid's algorithm for greatest common divisor
6 PRINT "Type two integers greater than 0"
10 INPUT A,B
20 IF B=0 THEN GOTO 80
30 IF A > B THEN GOTO 60
40 LET B=B-A
50 GOTO 20
60 LET A=A-B
70 GOTO 20
80 PRINT A
90 END
So where can I Execute this algorithm in my PC? Should I have to download a software or something else?
Well try this first.
Go to notepad, Copy paste it and then save it with "anyname.bat". I guess it would be executed this way! If not then software such as Visual basic would be required.

Reaction score
Well try this first.
Go to notepad, Copy paste it and then save it with "anyname.bat". I guess it would be executed this way! If not then software such as Visual basic would be required.
I did all the things you told and saved the file.
Its icon is like this

But when I open it, a black window opens and before I cane see or do anything *puff*....It disappears o_O
Each and every time this happens...what to do?
Should I download visual basic?

Reaction score
I did all the things you told and saved the file.
Its icon is like this

But when I open it, a black window opens and before I cane see or do anything *puff*....It disappears o_O
Each and every time this happens...what to do?
Should I download visual basic?
Yes!