• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Proud of our XPC Admins and Moderators

Reaction score
i feel so proud that the admins and moderators are helpin us in soo many ways...
firstly maintaining such an awesome website where all students will find plenty help fr their study sessions and not only that but they r teachn us alot bout ISLAM :) and there is much much more...
soo just wanna thank all the admins and moderators fr all heir help ^^
MAY GOD BLESS DEM :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
exactly... i wonder how do dey keep themselves soo calm, wid all our mischievousness :p
sometimes... I have to restrain myself from telling some1 off.. mostly it's when I see muslims being too casual with members of opposite gender...
and I say to myself they haven't seeen of life as much as I have so I don't think they'd get my point of view so instead of telling them fear Allah and don't follow footsteps of shytaan, I make dua and move on....
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “I have not left behind me any fitnah (temptation) more harmful to men than women.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5096; Muslim, 2740 (this doesn't mean women are bad, just means for men it's a test :) and I think it's a test other way round too...)

apart from that the admin's duties are easy... the only drawback is that they're time consuming (and sumtimes brain consuming).... :D