• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Project help

Reaction score
Salam
As a call to any of the XPC members,I would like to seek ur help in this project work of mine.No,Its not computer course work in case u r wondering,but rather the all-familiar science fair project that we have all been acquainted with.Ofcourse the venue,time and the sophistication in all this has changed(or advanced).I have thought of some ideas and surfed the net also but yet I don't feel like thts all or that I think that I can get more ideas.In connection with this,I would be grateful if u all can participate in this and give some sophisticated project ideas..I will give u some of my which(Ithink are the better among my ideas..Firstly,A miniature model of Wind tunnel which,by the way, is not tht miniscule but rather the size of a queen bed:p. This has been the constraint.Second interesting project is about water turbulence and laminar flow.Appartus for creating laminar flow is what I had thought of doing as project work but I have not commenced due to the aforementioned reasons...
Ur help will be much appreciated.
Mustafa Abbasi danial 234 If u may
Kindly tag others as well
(Apologies for not tagging any other expecting person)Lazy u know ;)

Reaction score
Too old,evil genius ;)
Make a solar-powered death ray.

.But on a serious note,I think this solar furnace or heating thing is getting way out dated.If there is another or innovative use related to this,then do suggest.

Reaction score
Too old,evil genius ;)

.But on a serious note,I think this solar furnace or heating thing is getting way out dated.If there is another or innovative use related to this,then do suggest.

So you don't want to make something using solar cells?

Reaction score
So you don't want to make something using solar cells?
Anything but just not related to solar heating(too old now) ...If another use is possible which employs solar tech or cells then be my guest (i.e if u know diff applications of solar tech xcept heating then this is appropriate)

Reaction score
Anything but just not related to solar heating(too old now) ...If another use is possible which employs solar tech or cells then be my guest (i.e if u know diff applications of solar tech xcept heating then this is appropriate)

You can make anything related to science, right?

Reaction score
You can make anything related to science, right?
Any sort of project and yeah preferably science...I mean u can even investigate the effect of pulses cultivation in a wheat field.Since they fix nitrogen they r useful.This type of project involves research work as well.This type of project is related to bio as well as agriculture ..
And perfectly acceptable