• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

prob in islamiat question

Reaction score
Hi guys i need guidance plzzzzz in the following questions:

Q1)Hajj is a demonstration of Islamic brotherhood and unity,Discuss?

Q2)Tauheed becomes the base of all Islamic beliefs & practices.Discus?

Reaction score
FOR UR FIRST QUESTION
START WITH DEFINITION OR INDRODUCTION OF HAJJ AS A PILLAR OF ISLAM
THEN EXPLAIN HOW MUSLIMS 4M ALL OVER THE WRLD CUM 2GETHER TO PERFORM IT WEARING ONE UNIFORM NEGLECTING ALL RACIAL N NATIONAL DIFFERENCES
QUOTE FEW REFERENCES N U CAN ALSO MENTION LAST SERMON A BIT

FOR UR SECOND QUESTION
EXPLAIN TAUHID. THEN TELL HOE IIT DEFINES A BELIEVERS LIFE BY BELIEVING DAT ALLAH IS ONE N ALMIGHTY N HOW TAUHID ENCOMPASSES VARIOUS OTHER ATTRIBUTES OF ALLAH IN ADDITION TO HIS ONENESS EG UNDER TAUHID A BELEIVER BELIEVES THAT ALLAH IS ALWAYS WATCHING HIM N HE LL DEMAND AN ACCOUNT 4 HIS ACTIONS SO A BELIEVER BECOMES RIGHTEOUS IT ALSO ENCOMPASSES ALLAHS'S MERCY SO A BELIEVER IS THANKFUL TO HIM FOR THE BOUNTIES N DOESNOT WASTE STUFF N ADD FEW MORE ATTRIBUTES N REFERENCES N U HAV URSELF A A* ANSWER
PLZ HIT THANX IF IT HELPED :D

Reaction score
i dont think taking notes for Islmiat for Surahs works.U should go for making ur own notes from scratch this will lead u to memorise them easily without any hassel and with ease as u will write them so u are bound to remember ! as u already know the pattern how the Surahs are to be written u shud make the notes ur self and then if u r in doubt write the Surahs here if u need for checking or if uu have a scanner u could scan them for us to see,this is much better then getting notes and memorising it which is very hard and forgetting some points leads to the whole thing useless as in the notes the make it very short and every single word counts if u miss them out u make the explanation incomplete !
you can take advice from notes but using them single handedly is not good atleast i wont do that ! :D :)