• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private Candidates

Reaction score
AOA,
Guys i am privately appearing for May/June 2012. The problem is that i did not receive the statement of entry till now. I have called and mailed British Council numerous times but they didnt reply me. i didnt even get the provisional statement of entry by email. So my question is that how many of you guys got your statement of entry? and please tell me what to do if i dont get it by monday.....

Reaction score
Stop calling and mailing them... Get there in person!!

Reaction score
They dont allow anyone to enter british council here in Lahore :( so i have no other choice....

Reaction score
AOA,
Guys i am privately appearing for May/June 2012. The problem is that i did not receive the statement of entry till now. I have called and mailed British Council numerous times but they didnt reply me. i didnt even get the provisional statement of entry by email. So my question is that how many of you guys got your statement of entry? and please tell me what to do if i dont get it by monday.....
Can't help you about that, mate..I'm not a private candidate..but my teacher till tell me that we'll receive our statement of entries last week of april..Hope others can help you :)

Reaction score
They dont allow anyone to enter british council here in Lahore :( so i have no other choice....
really? well here in Sri Lanka those British Council guys are so damn polite... Btw, i got my Statement of Entry on the 19th of April (i do through school), but a friend of mine whu had been doing privately received by post in mid-march.. So all i can advice u is wait for it untill the last week of April, Insha Allah you will get it!!

Reaction score
really? well here in Sri Lanka those British Council guys are so damn polite... Btw, i got my Statement of Entry on the 19th of April (i do through school), but a friend of mine whu had been doing privately received by post in mid-march.. So all i can advice u is wait for it untill the last week of April, Insha Allah you will get it!!
I dont know why but those british guys dont even let you stand near the council. Anyways i also hope that i will get it by next week otherwise i m screwed :confused:

Reaction score
AOA,
we all are getting it on wed 25th april.! from embassy lodge islamabad..!! before 1pm.!