• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private candidate UAE

Reaction score
I need to write chem and bio in October as a private candidate does anyone know a school that accepts private candidates in these subjects

Reaction score
I need to write chem and bio in October as a private candidate does anyone know a school that accepts private candidates in these subjects
You need to register to british council in UAE and give your exams over there as a private candidate. No schools allow a student to appear as a private candidate.

Reaction score
Asa , i live in uae as well . You need to register with the british council and you might want to do it now . Bcz the dead line has been crossed or will be in another days time .

Reaction score
They don't offer practicle subjects at British council :( What school do you go to Ibtizam?

Reaction score
They don't offer practicle subjects at British council :( What school do you go to Ibtizam?
Yeah they dont offer practicals. you need to give ATP (alternative to practical) if they got it