• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

private candidate o level

Reaction score
has anyone taken exams as a private candidate for o level by british council and what subjects can i take and are there any clashes in the date sheet e.g two papers at same date and time ? im so confused pleasse inform in detail

Reaction score
Exams can be taken privately or through school.

Yes, sometimes there are clashes. In which case you give one paper first, and then the next after that.
That usually happens when you give a lot of subjects in one session.

Most of the subjects are available. The syllabus of the subject you want to take tells whether it is available to private candidates.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Exams can be taken privately or through school. Yes, sometimes there are clashes. In which case you give one paper first, and then the next after that. That usually happens when you give a lot of subjects in one session. Most of the subjects are available. The syllabus of the subject you want to take tells whether it is available to private candidates.

Reaction score
sorry i forgot to write the reply :p i wanted to ask that can i take the physics paper 1 and paper 4 both as these r on same date