• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private Candidate Form Filling help.

Reaction score
I am registering for O'Level Sociology this Oct/Nov session. My form is filled except 1 thing, the form is asking for previous candidate details, and I gave 3 O'Level papers this May, through my school. Do i need to add that info, or is it only for Alevel candidates. Also, to whose name do i need to make the pay order? British Council or Standard Charted ?

Reaction score
perfect1 said:
I am registering for O'Level Sociology this Oct/Nov session. My form is filled except 1 thing, the form is asking for previous candidate details, and I gave 3 O'Level papers this May, through my school. Do i need to add that info, or is it only for Alevel candidates. Also, to whose name do i need to make the pay order? British Council or Standard Charted ?
That is only for A2 if you have done your AS from school and want to do A2 Privatly !!

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
perfect1 said:
That is only for A2 if you have done your AS from school and want to do A2 Privatly !!
EXACTLY!

Reaction score
You have to submit the fees in CASH in a standar chartered branch in your city as told by the rules in the form. You have to only make a pay-order if you don't have a standard chartered branch in your city.