• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

principles of accounts 7110 TEST OCT/NOV 2011

Reaction score
Salar2011 said:
Super easy if you ask me?
is it!!! i only find difficult in question 1...i dont understand the filling up in the boxes....... except it all the rest of the things are very easy...... omg i wrote the why cash discount is given instead of writing why trade discount is given. i confused it...
any ways ... umm waiting for "GOOD" results.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insha allah i will get an A

Reaction score
I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me if loan interest was to be deducted from the net profit in the calculation of profit as a percentage of capital owned in the MCQ question. And was the answer 20%, when capital is 80000, net profit before interest is 18000, interest is 2000 and long term liability is 20000.

Reaction score
For me its not that difficult. Two papers were very easy. I studied this subject for only about 5 months. So I'm happy and hoping for good result. Insha Allah.