• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Principles of Accounting.... 7110

Reaction score
So guyss,, how was the multiple choice paaper...???? was it easy

Reaction score
Paper was tricky . But, I think I'll get maximum two wrong. Question 8 and 17. Many repeated questions, I'm glad I did past papers from all 3 variants. :LOL:

Reaction score
i did paper 11 n it was awesome!(y):p
there were a lot of repeats
but i wasnt sure of 1 IA the rest r ryt

Reaction score
Reaction score
Paper was tricky . But, I think I'll get maximum two wrong. Question 8 and 17. Many repeated questions, I'm glad I did past papers from all 3 variants. :LOL:
how u guys are being so sure... am just confused,, am thinking wot will I get...

Reaction score
Had great doubts on that one - Are you 100% sure that's it????

*crosses fingers
i selected to locate errors.. cux i thought the person who is doing it might not find his mistakes,, so a more senior might find it...

Reaction score
Wait wait!!!!
are you sure deter fraud is the right one?
i mean in the marking scheme, there's also to detect errors..... :( :( :(
yeah,,, i think it is the answer,, Locating errors is more likely.. as explained

Reaction score
i selected to locate errors.. cux i thought the person who is doing it might not find his mistakes,, so a more senior might find it...
thought the same as well at first
but then thought about that very word 'deter' - which means prevent through fear
eventually an accountant would be 'scared' if a senior accountant is checking his work
also if it had been only to locate errors, another accountant of the same level could have kept the accounts
but since it accentuated on 'senior accountant' i thought it had to be something else i.e. deter frauds

but i'm really confused right now
at times my reasoning sound plausible and at times it makes no sense at all....