• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Principle of Accounts 7110 paper 1 help

Reaction score
I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me if loan interest was to be deducted from the net profit in the calculation of profit as a percentage of capital owned in the MCQ question. And was the answer 20%, when capital is 80000, net profit before interest is 18000, interest is 2000 and long term liability is 20000.

Reaction score
which year?......btw extremely thanx........no one seemed to knw the answer.......so i am extremely grateful!!!! now i can sleep sound at night....lol

Reaction score
lisahamed said:
which year?......btw extremely thanx........no one seemed to knw the answer.......so i am extremely grateful!!!! now i can sleep sound at night....lol
I don't seem to remember the exact year but i m 100% sure it was 20%! I checked it in Examiner Report just after I arrived after giving examination!

Reaction score
just after giving the exams all i did was freak out and search all over the internet for the answer with no success........but watever.........abt one thing i'm really sure now........salmanpak really ROCKS :D

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
If u ever need any help in Accounts I m always present! :)
Gave the exams already.......but thanx n e way........biting my nails off "RESULTS!!!!!" :Search: