• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Prerequisites for actuarial science...

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm planning on doing actuarial sciences and in O levels I'm going to appear in Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Add Maths, Sociology and stats privately. So can anyone tell me if I have to give something else for it as well. Please tell me the prerequisites for actuarial sciences on national and international level both. Thanks.

Reaction score
Isnt it more of a business subject than science?
So shouldnt economics and accounting help, since it is regarding finance and business?

Reaction score
If its confirmed for you that you really want to do actuarial, you should take Accounts, Business Studies and Economics instead of sciences in O levels. But if you have already taken science, its not bad...You can switch to the commerce side for Alevels.

Reaction score
If its confirmed for you that you really want to do actuarial, you should take Accounts, Business Studies and Economics instead of sciences in O levels. But if you have already taken science, its not bad...You can switch to the commerce side for Alevels.
Thankyou but do I need to have computer for it?