• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Preparing for Chem and Maths! What you gonna do?

Reaction score
How ya guys preparing for 3 papers?

For maths.. I am doing pp and P6 chem I am just gonna be going through notes and experiments!
You can use this thread to ask for resources and guides. :) I will help you all I can :)

Reaction score
I am not good in math either! Though if you practise alot! It will pay off.. I dint sadly.. And tomorrow I have 3 papers! :( Thats a pain. I wuld recommed you to do pp questions and read your guidlines and study! ;)

Reaction score
I am not good in math either! Though if you practise alot! It will pay off.. I dint sadly.. And tomorrow I have 3 papers! :( Thats a pain. I wuld recommed you to do pp questions and read your guidlines and study! ;)
lol same here 3 papers in a row! thats just so cruel! :( yeah but ughh i hate when i get stuck at a question :'(

Reaction score
lol same here 3 papers in a row! thats just so cruel! :( yeah but ughh i hate when i get stuck at a question :'(
Thats the reason! Clear your doubts! No one is perfect! :) But in maths practise will make perfect! :)

Reaction score
im going to have panic attack soon /: all the best everyone!! 3 papers tomorrow too D:

Reaction score
Good Luck Guys! (Y) Any tips you can give or share!? please please! POst it here! :) whether maths or chem!!

Reaction score
Here are some great math notes that were posted a couple of weeks ago, they really helped me out! =)

Attachments

• Mathematics 0580 formula sheet 2011.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 104
Reaction score
Great job guys! (Y) We can share more about the paper but not information and asking for the paper. :) Well Study hard guys.