• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PreparationSSS!!!

Reaction score
I've got 36 days for preparing the exams and then i got send up(board preparation) exams.. i took Maths , Biology, Physics and Chemistry for this years As Level exams on Oct Nov 2011.. can anyone help me make plans for the exams... ?? please reply soon..

Reaction score
Same for me, I gave the same papers, ditto the dates.... Any more suggestions, anyone?? M desperate, going crazy jst thinking abt the xams approaching!! :(

Reaction score
If u are talking bout S1, it seems difficult..bt if u say S2, its nearly impossible to complete within a month !!

Reaction score
dude s1....and i found a psuedo fast way of using khan academy and doing past paers and other questions

Reaction score
guys thanks for help!! and more help are still welcome.. i jus planned to complete AS bio in 8 days and in 4 days i dont think i can.. hope i can do sthg for this!!!