• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Preparation for SAT I and SAT II

Reaction score
Hi there!

I plan on sitting the SAT exam this August and SAT Subject Tests (Maths Level 2, Physics and Chemistry) exam this December.

I did my CIE O Levels and got 95+ marks for all the above subjects and I'm currently doing CIE AS Level.
(Maths,Further Maths,Physics,Chemistry and Computer Science)
I don't really have time to go for tuition for SATs so I was wondering whether it's advisable to self-study for the exam since I've heard that A Levels is on a much higher level compared to SAT. And, I should be done with most of the A2 work by the SAT Exam date.
I know there are different techniques with approaching the SAT exams but does that really mean I need professional tutoring?

If self studying is an acceptable option for prep, can someone recommend any good resources?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
for sat 2 allu need is the barron subject book
gets u in the range 750-800 easily

Thanks...That I have but I dont knw how to slove that trigonometry questions with out calculator. Forexample, cos97 or sin47?? Can u explain me how to solve this??

Reaction score
Thanks...That I have but I dont knw how to slove that trigonometry questions with out calculator. Forexample, cos97 or sin47?? Can u explain me how to solve this??
im sorry but i took bio chem and physics in sat2
but for sat2 maths u can refer to john chung's book for sat 2 maths

Reaction score
these are the common u should know by now
e.g
sin30 and cos30
sin60 and cos60
sin45 and cos45
sin90 and cos90
sin180 and cos180

Heyy.....Can u tell me that do questions are repeated in sat 2 exam fron the book of borron..
Secondly i wanna ask how many times did u go through the sat 2 books...