• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Predictions for GT of Physics P31

What do you think about the grade requeird for an A in this paper?

• Total voters
Reaction score
2 marks differences can't worth a lot.
The exam was much more difficult than June 2013's at least! More tricky, more calculations, more new ideas..
The A in June 2013's exam P31 was 44/80 :)
so I don't think is it going to be higher this year, maybe like June 2012's exam, 42-43/80 for an A :) anyway that's my opinion :)
But do you think our exam was easier than June 2013? I want to know your point of view.

Reaction score
The exam was much more difficult than June 2013's at least! More tricky, more calculations, more new ideas..
The A in June 2013's exam P31 was 44/80 :)
so I don't think is it going to be higher this year, maybe like June 2012's exam, 42-43/80 for an A :) anyway that's my opinion :)
But do you think our exam was easier than June 2013? I want to know your point of view.
The exam was a little bit harder than 2013 papers. Btw in this session , a lot of students got leaked papers and now the gt is gonna be high.

Reaction score
The exam was a little bit harder than 2013 papers. Btw in this session , a lot of students got leaked papers and now the gt is gonna be high.
Bro, It was ONLY leaked in kuwait, and then they took another varient! so that was useless + more than 95% of varient 1 students didn't get a single question before the exam :) they can never make the GT go higher because of this reason..
ONLY the centres where the exam was leaked will be fucked :) the others are not for sure :)