• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PREDICTED GT..

Reaction score
Hello there people after giving my exams I have come up with the GT of commerce subjects which I appeared for, so here it is:
ACCOUNTING:

p12: A=24 B=21
p22: A=72 B=63

ECONOMICS:

p12: A=24 B=21
p22: A=25 B=22

MATHEMATICS:

p12: A=62 B=55
p62: A=38 B=34

So guys what do you say?? Have i correctly predicted it or not??

Reaction score
But accounts p2 paper was the easiest in the history

Reaction score
No its a general opinion, every says that, Just tell me a single paper easier than this one

Reaction score
I was talking about accounts p2 from the past papers :)

Reaction score
I KNOW
THIS MEANS THAT MAJORITY OF THE PEOPL'S PAPER WENT EXTREMELY GOOD

BECAUSE THIS IS THE YEAR MY BROTHER GAVE THE PAPER

Reaction score
hey sumone postr the gt for physics chem and maths for all componenets......................

Reaction score
chem...42...cos of Kc it ll not be that high in theory...like 45....mcq 30...practical 30
physics theory 40 due to young modulus and kirchoff and drag mein se weight minus krne wali thing...practical 31

Reaction score
ahmed t said:
IN MATH
P6 WOULD PROBABLY BE 42
IT WAS QUITE AN EASY PAPER

ok i ws laughin at the guy who wrote 35. but this is getin funnier. r u ppl outa ur minds? i undrstand dat sum of u had reeealy gud papers but lets not forget this an AVERAGE of a whole lot of ppl, which includes ppl who had teriiible papers

realistically speaking, the GT should not go above 35 or 36 !

Reaction score
if u do luk at nov 2010 it was a v easy one its Gt was 33 this will have 38 i guess coz A is at 40 but A* will be at 43 stats

Reaction score
I calculated this gt by taking the average of last five years and also bearing in mind general people's comments on the difficulty of papers :)