• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pray for Egypt

Reaction score
Ya Rab, O Most Merciful, Ya Rahim, have mercy on Your people. Rabbana, Sayyidina wa Maulana, we ask You, O Lord of the Universe, O the Listener of all Duaa's, whether they are in our hearts or spoken out, O Allah, we ask You to have mercy on the people of Sham, and Palestine, and Egypt. Rabbana, avenge those who are against the nation of Islam. Ya Alla, destroy them! destroy them! Destroy the corrupt nation that led to the bloodshed of our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters. Ya Rabbana, Intaqamhum, wa Zalzilhum!
Rabbana, our brothers and sisters are dying, some are full of fear, be there for them. Some are hungry, feed them. Some are in danger, protect them. Rabbana, Ilahana, accept their deaths and make them of the martyrs, give the dead the highest rank in Jannah. Give patience to their relatives, calm the ones who have become anxious. Sayyidina, to You to we belong, and to You will we return. Guide this nation, spark the Iman in this Ummah, and rise it to fight against the Kafiroon! Ya Allah! Ease the violence in Syria, ease the violence in Misr, and ease the violence in Palestine. Free the prisoners, heal the ill, and grant Paradise to the dead.
Wa sala-allahuma 'aa muhammed wa ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een.
Aameen.

AMEEN...........SUPER AMEEN..........SUMAMEEN........YA RABBUALAMEEN...

Reaction score
oPZeEEJ.png
That's sort of the same thing I did!

Reaction score
can u explain wat this means.....if u dont mind?
It says:
"Do you want to understand what's going on in Egypt?
It's simple!
Go open AlJazeera Channel, you will see the policemen killing the Ikhwan, insult the police
Go open ON TV you will see the Ikhwan (muslim brotherhood) killing the policemen, insult the Ikhwan
You will feel u dont understand anything, throw away the TV from the balcony
Open facebook, u will see ur friends insulting each other, BURN the computer
Then decide you will stop talking about politics
Then go pray 2 rak'ahs and pray to Allah that the country is fine and that he saves it from this unrest..
You will feel relieved after praying......"
And that's egypt situation ... as simple as that!
So just keep praying.... :confused:

Reaction score
It says:
"Do you want to understand what's going on in Egypt?
It's simple!
Go open AlJazeera Channel, you will see the policemen killing the Ikhwan, insult the police
Go open ON TV you will see the Ikhwan (muslim brotherhood) killing the policemen, insult the Ikhwan
You will feel u dont understand anything, throw away the TV from the balcony
Open facebook, u will see ur friends insulting each other, BURN the computer
Then decide you will stop talking about politics
Then go pray 2 rak'ahs and pray to Allah that the country is fine and that he saves it from this unrest..
You will feel relieved after praying......"
And that's egypt situation ... as simple as that!
So just keep praying.... :confused:

jazakumulla khair.......
inshaallah i will.......

Reaction score
such beautiful dua by xpc members on this post!
May Allah ease the suffering of the innocent muslims in egypt and in the rest of the world, Ameen, SumAmeen !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
1005686_231312360351033_1181903702_n.jpg

A picture really is worth a thousand words. And more.

Ameen to all the duas in this thread.

Mushkilain ummat-e-marhoom ki aasaa'n kar dey,
Moor-e-bey maya ko hamdosh-e-Sulaima'n kar dey;
Jins-e-nayab-e-mohabbat ko phir arzaa'n kar dey,
Misr key dhair nasheeno ko musalmaa'n kar dey.

Reaction score
I hope and pray that there won't be any further bloodshed.
May Allah give patience to those who lost their beloved ones, Ameen. #Egypt #Cairo #Anti coup #Morsi #Islam #Muslim #R4bia

Reaction score
I hope and pray that there won't be any further bloodshed.
May Allah give patience to those who lost their beloved ones, Ameen. #Egypt #Cairo #Anti coup #Morsi #Islam #Muslim #R4bia
I really don't want to start an endless discussion here.. but we r just praying without being with Morsi or against him!

Reaction score
Please everyone I am asking you to pray for Egypt that all this violence is over soon...
No one understands exactly what is happening, so we just need to pray to Allah to help Egypt.
Thank You.
Please tag your friends here as well

surely pray, iA, 4 my brothers n sisters....its such a sorry state... i heard ab sby saying dat dey saw on fb, "Muslim killing Muslim. What could b better?"... it's a shame!
1995@10Sept AngelicBeauty SilentSpectator fille spéciale sumaiyarox:) acas shaikh Happy Muslimah Devilishangel:) 7th heaven ;)