• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

practicals.............

Reaction score
DAMN! my teacher is not even close to give me a hint on chem practical!! I am writing Chem 33 -- anyone has an idea please help!!!!

Reaction score
Hey everyone
if anyone has any details about the chemistry practical tomorrow please pm me
i really need the help =(

Reaction score
guys... did u realize that this is a topic back from the may session...? in 2010?
(i found it out the hard way...)
(and i was sooo disapointed...)

(i actualy thot there was some hope...) :cry:

Reaction score
Hey zahra, i'd love it if you could help me out with the chem practicals too please.. i really need your help. any predictions, links, helpful advice, everything is welcomed extremely warmly :D Thanks alot in advance

Reaction score
eva 21 said:
guys... did u realize that this is a topic back from the may session...? in 2010?

pffff...i read the whole thread..grasping all ze information...to knw in ze end that it was for the last session....

Uxi

Reaction score
hey every1 any info regarding phy ppr 34...need help...any predictions???
plz pm me anybody...

Reaction score
soumayya said:
eva 21 said:

pffff...i read the whole thread..grasping all ze information...to knw in ze end that it was for the last session....

hahahahahahahahaha!
awww... better luck next time... :mrgreen:
(still laughing)
poor u...
(i had the same reaction too...)

Reaction score
eva 21 said:
soumayya said:
eva 21 said:

hahahahahahahahaha!
awww... better luck next time... :mrgreen:
(still laughing)
poor u...
(i had the same reaction too...)

Thank God i haven't had the practical paper yet...i would hve relied on these predictions....lolzz

Reaction score
well ppl I an not actually doing anything like guess work this time, I suffered alot last time!
anyways u need to keep an eye on titration in chem and some oscillation thing in phy
i cant go into more details

Reaction score
princess zahra can u plzplzplzplzplzplzplz PM me about physics practical(p34) plzzzz its going mean a lot!!!!