• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

practicals helP!!!!!!!!!paper 33!

Reaction score
I am appearing this October November... any guesses about bio,phy,chem paper 33????
my first paper is on 28 October 1:00 pm

Reaction score
Well....they are about paper 34!! my paper is 33!
Can you sent me the link if you found something :-( please!!!!!!!!;-(

Reaction score
Well the practical paper are usually based on the same "Type" of questions *wink wink*

Reaction score
well !! i m also appearing the chemistry practical of p33... and i think the pattern of questions will be same as p34. its mine guess......

Reaction score
The practical details in Intell1991 topic given by princes zehra were of may/june session...p33 details are old one ....dun rely...wrong details...hope fully ill post some thing.... users atlest read the date of posts....

Reaction score
chirinjivi shah said:
well !! i m also appearing the chemistry practical of p33... and i think the pattern of questions will be same as p34. its mine guess......

i am worried because if one is easy the other one will be harder.all of my friends who appeares for paper 34 said it was way too easy.i think the other one will be tougher.besides, longer the days for practice, harder the question.aint that right????P :)

Reaction score
I guess this time we will have titration in chemistry and oscillation experiment in physics! :-(

Reaction score
chem p33... any guesses....plssssssssss.???... i jus joind it rite now... so plz ppl help meeeeeeeeeee