• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Practical Physics Paper 33

Reaction score
i have heard that heating practical is coming tomorrow.....anyone know the appratus n which papers would be helpful......help plz.

Reaction score
if th
i have heard that heating practical is coming tomorrow.....anyone know the appratus n which papers would be helpful......help plz.

If the practical comes on heating i guess it will be all about the melting of ice on different temperatures...and then comparing the constant values like T^2=1/θ....and then suggesting improvements and finding out the sources of errors....they might put this on a hypothesis...BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM

Reaction score
i think they will ask us to find the heat capacity of water.......like that.

Reaction score
here are some tips for physics paper 3..
sorry for the late upload.........
posted as soon as got it:)

Attachments

• Tips for Physics Practical Papers.docx
    15.8 KB · Views: 45
Reaction score
Q1: retated to force n spring, may be spring constant (k) calcutation
Q2: related to heating, calculation of (specific) heat capacity may be asked with the formula Q=mc(change in temp.) for specific heat capacity.....

Reaction score
i really hope they don't ask for anything about heat because if they do we are dead