• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

practical confusion

Reaction score
can v write the data in the table wid pencil?? or marks will be deducted if v use pencil for filling in table?

Reaction score
samy said:
can v write the data in the table wid pencil?? or marks will be deducted if v use pencil for filling in table?
No marks with pencil....I am not telling you this from my side but my teacher
In may/june I did same mistake and I got D in practical :(

Reaction score
A practical alone cannot determine a D. U should have worked badly in the other papers!!!!

Reaction score
according to examiner marks are not deducted when working in pencil...in practical..i thk your teacher should be cie registered n have registed him with the forum ask the examiners zen he will know zat,marks are not deducted when working wiz pencil coz the examiners correected the paper to make the student past not to make him fail dude.

Reaction score
Sorry bro, U will definitely loose marks, Cambridge had themselves told my teacher that who ever writes with the pencil, u simply have to ignore checking that and move on forward, and this also applies for the o levels atp, but dont worry, u will loose i guess 6 or 5 marks out of ten, not all of them

Reaction score
helo i am already cie registered teacher but there is not such comments which you got from your teacher.. ...

Reaction score
there is no such discusion which has arise in deducting marks coz everythg should be readable clearly zat y zey ask you to write in pen.....

Reaction score
n btw way practical is only 12 % percent n you cant get D if u fail in practical coz its weightage is only 12 %

Reaction score
azagen said:
A practical alone cannot determine a D. U should have worked badly in the other papers!!!!
Read my post carefully and than answer to me :lol:

Reaction score
samy said:
maybe but very little marks..............last time i did my whole pract with pencil nd i got c.....i also did some mistakes