• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I'm hoping to score a few A's.the papers were pretty tough so the grade boundary should be low. IA, we'll all meet the condition. Are you applying for other unis? I'm going to be taking classes for the NUST entrance exam. Not applying to any others though. Itni bhi himmat nahi hai :p

I have also started NUST test classes BUT for us Alevel students its really tough and hectic to study the whole FSC course :( and now I realize getting into NUST is way more difficult

Reaction score
Hell yeah! I have to now run around getting documents and praying I meet my conditions, and pay the money. And then start prepping to come to Pakistan! I still don't believe its finally happened! Keep getting these random spasms of adrenaline.. :D

many many congratx bro :)

Reaction score
is Pakistan studies and Islamic studies hard as it is compulsory for everyone to take.i am asking cuz I have never studies them before.

Reaction score
is Pakistan studies and Islamic studies hard as it is compulsory for everyone to take.i am asking cuz I have never studies them before.

wha-wha-whaaaaaaaaaat :O
I thought these were the last Pakstudies / Islamiat papers I was going to give :'|
this is sad :/

To answer your question.. well it depends on the course.. islamiat is easier (unless you have to memorize arabic and translations) and i like the geography part of pakstudies, hate history -_-

Reaction score
Same here, but i knw evry tip to ace the nust test! I cant type all of em!

abhi toh intelligence section b hai!! :p math+english+intelligence :p

inbox me the tips if your done with your papers & only if you have time!!
Vessay r you gona prepare from any books or something?? my math is Litterally .5% good right now
i cant struggle with it again like i did with the lcat :p

Reaction score
I have also started NUST test classes BUT for us Alevel students its really tough and hectic to study the whole FSC course :( and now I realize getting into NUST is way more difficult
It really is :( In a way, if you ace the test, your spot in NUST is guaranteed. But the test is pretty tough. The FSc teachers are really tough. My friend says that they forbid you from asking too many questions in class since we A levels students are so used to wanting to know how and why. Good luck :)

wha-wha-whaaaaaaaaaat :O
I thought these were the last Pakstudies / Islamiat papers I was going to give :'|
this is sad :/

To answer your question.. well it depends on the course.. islamiat is easier (unless you have to memorize arabic and translations) and i like the geography part of pakstudies, hate history -_-

Honestly guys, it will be hard, but I think we should worry more about Calculus. I heard that that's really hard. And everyone is supposed to take it, even the business students.

Reaction score
Honestly guys, it will be hard, but I think we should worry more about Calculus. I heard that that's really hard. And everyone is supposed to take it, even the business students.
Yea i heard uni math is lethal...they say there are no numbers in it..

Reaction score
abhi toh intelligence section b hai!! :p math+english+intelligence :p

inbox me the tips if your done with your papers & only if you have time!!
Vessay r you gona prepare from any books or something?? my math is Litterally .5% good right now
i cant struggle with it again like i did with the lcat :p
Yeah i ll let u knw evrything, inbox kese krun, tumhari profile men option nahi aa raha , first activate it and then let me knw!