• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Hey guys any of you know when we enter the hostel? The orientation is from 16th to 20th, so will we enter during these days, also in SSE, after our first year do we choose our major, or LUMS chooses it for us ( merit list), and also, can anyone ask a luminite in SSE of the books we need for the first 2 semesters......................

And in the calenders set up at lums websites, there seems to be a full time summer semester also, do we all have to attend that, i mean it reduces summer break to ust 4 weeks

Reaction score
Hey guys any of you know when we enter the hostel? The orientation is from 16th to 20th, so will we enter during these days, also in SSE, after our first year do we choose our major, or LUMS chooses it for us ( merit list), and also, can anyone ask a luminite in SSE of the books we need for the first 2 semesters......................

And in the calenders set up at lums websites, there seems to be a full time summer semester also, do we all have to attend that, i mean it reduces summer break to ust 4 weeks
It depends on the amount of people prefer the program u choose.So if they are enough seats everybody gets in without any merit list otherwise students are selected on merit.

Reaction score
for me also the," offered into SDSB" turned into " admitted".But below that its written to apply for on campus resisdence click here when I have already applied for hostel.Is it the same for everyone.
Also they wrote on my conditional offer to resubmit my SAT scores.
The residence status will change in end of June or in July.So write now it is same for everyone.

Reaction score
Matlab we have to submit O level( Certificate+Statement of result) and A level(Statement of result) attested by BC by 30th August and all Orignals by 5th sept?
O level(certificate) and A level(Certificate) because British Council only attests certificates and yes all originals by 5th September.

Reaction score
So according to the post at 1st page it looks like there won't be any decisions coming out now.. :-\
I guess its all finally over.

Reaction score
I studied enginnering subjects in Alevels and got into sdsb.So scared from accounting and economics.
Should I study it in summer or will the teach from basics in univ.

Reaction score
Nothing changed for me..ab to papers b khtam hgye :(
Btw those who have got their rejected letters does their online portal change to rejected to ?