• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
To make sure they are not fake.
They are attested by British council. And they also keep you originals for some days after you come to lums.

from where do we get them attested by british council!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz tell

Reaction score
hey guys from where do we get our certificates copies attested by british council??????????????

Reaction score
hey guys from where do we get our certificates copies attested by british council??????????????
For CIE examination u need to go to FedEx World Service Centres in Islamabad give them your documents and submit the form.I am attaching the complete form which has all the details in it.

Attachments

• pakistan-gce-igcse-cambridge-attestation-form.pdf
    31.4 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
Admission status: Admitted to sdsb.

Finals are going horrible, rethinking about going to lums :'(

U can apply to some other universities to be on a safe side if u think u wont make it.What were your AS grades???

Reaction score
U can apply to some other universities to be on a safe side if u think u wont make it.What were your AS grades???

Doing FSC. I know I'll get 65%.
But 65 isnt enough :(
Do FSc marks matter... Later in life? After uni? ._.
Thinking about giving improvements already. Fml.

Reaction score
Doing FSC. I know I'll get 65%.
But 65 isnt enough :(
Do FSc marks matter... Later in life? After uni? ._.
Thinking about giving improvements already. Fml.
If u get admission that u think u will meet the requirement then u dont need to repeat/improve FSc bcoz FSc wont matter after uni at all both for higher studies or job.So be cool!!!:p

Reaction score
U have to submit your Olevel and Alevel attested by British Council by August 30th and all original certificates including Alevel certificate submitted by September 5th.
Matlab we have to submit O level( Certificate+Statement of result) and A level(Statement of result) attested by BC by 30th August and all Orignals by 5th sept?

Reaction score
Finally from " Offered admission" to " admitted- SDSB" ....I guess now its pretty much just the submission ov the attested copies before the deadline...I hope everything turns out to be as it has been so far :) ....n I pray that the ones whose statuses are still stuck on "submitted" get accepted real soon...BEST OV LUCK all ov u :)

Reaction score
for me also the," offered into SDSB" turned into " admitted".But below that its written to apply for on campus resisdence click here when I have already applied for hostel.Is it the same for everyone.
Also they wrote on my conditional offer to resubmit my SAT scores.

Reaction score
for me also the offered into SDSB turned into submitted.But below that its written to apply for on campus resisdence click here when I have already applied for hostel.Is it the same for everyone.
Also they wrote on my conditional offer to resubmit my SAT scores.

Well even my status shows a link to apply for campus residence although even I have already submitted the fee n applied for the hostel so I guess it's the same for everyone...But as far as the SAT score is concerned, thank God they didnt ask me to resend it... Well you can ask the College Board representative to send an email to one ov the LUMS admission officers stating your exact SAT score...LUMS didnt receive my SAT score before so I did the same so I hope it works out for u :)

Reaction score
Well even my status shows a link to apply for campus residence although even I have already submitted the fee n applied for the hostel so I guess it's the same for everyone...But as far as the SAT score is concerned, thank God they didnt ask me to resend it... Well you can ask the College Board representative to send an email to one ov the LUMS admission officers stating your exact SAT score...LUMS didnt receive my SAT score before so I did the same so I hope it works out for u :)
Thanks.do you know how long it takes for collegeboard to send the scores?

Reaction score
Thanks.do you know how long it takes for collegeboard to send the scores?
Oh np. ! Well if you send score through college Board to LUMS it will cost u both time n money...so U shud call the college board representative and tell him that LUMS still hasn't got ur SAT scores yet n any further delay might not be in favor of your admission so tell him/her to email the scores to LUMS right away...The rep. might do it within two or three days...Well that's what I did n hope that it turns out to be the same for u too :)