• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
thats the first rejection i've heard of...tht of ur best friend, ayesha...and wo b jisk straight As thay? :O

I DONT KNOW WHAT'S UP!!!!!

reesh says she knows a boy with distinctions n who is an active munn-er who hasn't got in so far...and personally i know some equally brilliant people who're waiting for accptnces evn now....what actually are the lums people doing? (-_-)

Reaction score
there is no advantage of doing O levels and A levels to graduate from Pakistan .. i shouldnt have studied O levels in first place... or i should hv applied abroad.. -__-

Reaction score
does LUMS require general education courses?
like math classes and science classes for a political science major:unsure: ?
Not sure, but I guess we'll find out when we go there. So just relax over the summers :)

OK, All you CIE people have exams to worry about. My IB exams just finished and I am no longer worried and stressed about the letter. No khusron waali duaien cuz i have game of thrones, community, walking dead, and so many seasons of tv shows to watch. absolute zen. Jab aaye ga tab aaye ga. :p peace!

I know what you mean :D I can FINALLY start watching The Game of Thrones and read and read and read ^_^

Yaar bas dua karo BBC scene hojaye, my AS papers went good. A`2 walay saaray hi ganday. Plus that P3 -_- The shittiest paper ever, and it had to be there at the time when we needed good grades the most. Allah bachaye :/
Don't feel so bad. Think about those few people who got accepted to Oxford and need to get an A* and 2 A's :p I've never been so thankful to get rejected from Oxford than after the Chemistry paper.

Reaction score
Not sure, but I guess we'll find out when we go there. So just relax over the summers :)

I know what you mean :D I can FINALLY start watching The Game of Thrones and read and read and read ^_^

Don't feel so bad. Think about those few people who got accepted to Oxford and need to get an A* and 2 A's :p I've never been so thankful to get rejected from Oxford than after the Chemistry paper.

Ummm meray liye Lums hi Oxford aur Cambridge hai ^_^ InshAllah next 4 years at Lums. Party scene awn!

Reaction score
thats the first rejection i've heard of...tht of ur best friend, ayesha...and wo b jisk straight As thay? :O

I DONT KNOW WHAT'S UP!!!!!

reesh says she knows a boy with distinctions n who is an active munn-er who hasn't got in so far...and personally i know some equally brilliant people who're waiting for accptnces evn now....what actually are the lums people doing? (-_-)

I know :(
Bipolar Lums people.
I pray that we all get in. :(
Issstupid Lums! -___- cffaszasfhbhjszf !!!

Reaction score
Lol, my dad keeps telling me to send them a 'reminder' :p I wonder what they will do to my application if I actually send them a reminder. Haha.

Reaction score
Okay Ummm why aren`t we joining forces at the Facebook group? All us freshies are just being individual. We need to act like a batch :p Warna ye seniors nay toh gandi kar deni hai.

Reaction score
Okay Ummm why aren`t we joining forces at the Facebook group? All us freshies are just being individual. We need to act like a batch :p Warna ye seniors nay toh gandi kar deni hai.

Because they don't mean it... much. Plus if you make yourself well-known there, they'll remember your name :p

Reaction score
Because they don't mean it... much. Plus if you make yourself well-known there, they'll remember your name :p
I`m talking aapas main. I mean its more important to get to know your batch-mates rather than your seniors. Seniors say ragging kay waqt salaam dua waisay hi hojaye gi. Kaheen ye na ho hum zyada well-known hojayen aur ragging par sab say pehlay humein pakar len wo :p
So in a nutshell, lets act we are the Batch of 17. Not a group of individuals who got into Lums by luck :)

Reaction score
I`m talking aapas main. I mean its more important to get to know your batch-mates rather than your seniors. Seniors say ragging kay waqt salaam dua waisay hi hojaye gi. Kaheen ye na ho hum zyada well-known hojayen aur ragging par sab say pehlay humein pakar len wo :p
So in a nutshell, lets act we are the Batch of 17. Not a group of individuals who got into Lums by luck :)

Ahh, I see what you mean. Problem is, I've had such bad experiences with getting to know people before meeting them that I kinda avoid that. No issues with you guys though. Y'all are awesome.

Reaction score
Ahh, I see what you mean. Problem is, I've had such bad experiences with getting to know people before meeting them that I kinda avoid that. No issues with you guys though. Y'all are awesome.

I know. Some people do try to act completely different on the internet :/
Chalo koio nai. InshAllah milna toh sab ko hi hai when the O`week starts. I`ll definitely be looking forward to seeing you guys, those I already know from here and facebook :)

Reaction score
I have a bit of query,i applied for SSE and i have been accepted Alhamdulilah! I just want to know do they really cancel our seat if we dont meet the condition BBC in A level?

Reaction score
I know. Some people do try to act completely different on the internet :/
Chalo koio nai. InshAllah milna toh sab ko hi hai when the O`week starts. I`ll definitely be looking forward to seeing you guys, those I already know from here and facebook :)
In Shaa Allah :D

I have a bit of query,i applied for SSE and i have been accepted Alhamdulilah! I just want to know do they really cancel our seat if we dont meet the condition BBC in A level?

yes they do. Pray your papers went well :p