• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
does LUMS require general education courses?
like math classes and science classes for a political science major:unsure: ?

Reaction score
You guys know what? This isn't true. My cousin got rejected last year in mid August and the very next day our family friend got accepted. Lucky for her, she hadn't paid the LSE dues until then and and she's a Luminite, ab. My point is keh let's not lose hope. IA we'll get in. And if we don't, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to stab the admission decision maker in the eye with a sharpened pencil . -____-"

Reaction score
You guys know what? This isn't true. My cousin got rejected last year in mid August and the very next day our family friend got accepted. Lucky for her, she hadn't paid the LSE dues until then and and she's a Luminite, ab. My point is keh let's not lose hope. IA we'll get in. And if we don't, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to stab the admission decision maker in the eye with a sharpened pencil . -____-"

That sounds like a BRILLIANT idea. I am with you, just in case. ;) Let's just pray that we don't get a rejection so soon. But imagine what your cousin might have gone through. A rejection in mid August! That's like a good 7 months of torture with no good result. Sigh! :/

Reaction score
That sounds like a BRILLIANT idea. I am with you, just in case. ;) Let's just pray that we don't get a rejection so soon. But imagine what your cousin might have gone through. A rejection in mid August! That's like a good 7 months of torture with no good result. Sigh! :/

Yeah. I know. I'll squeeze their eye balls , scratch their faces , chop off their body parts with a butcher knife and do ruthless things to them till they take me in. Buwahahaha. >:^]
#3am madness.

Reaction score
Yeah. I know. I'll squeeze their eye balls , scratch their faces , chop off their body parts with a butcher knife and do ruthless things to them till they take me in. Buwahahaha. >:^]
#3am madness.

Haha, we will enter their admission office like creepers and torture them to death. :LOL: But let's just hope this time doesn't come in the first place. :p Dude, LUMS is on my mind 24/7. I even dream about it.

Reaction score
Haha, we will enter their admission office like creepers and torture them to death. :LOL: But let's just hope this time doesn't come in the first place. :p Dude, LUMS is on my mind 24/7. I even dream about it.

Dude, it's 3:40. I have my external exam tomorrow. And look at me. Stalking Luminites on Facebook and thinking whether I'll get to update a status like them or not.
I get your pain. :"3