• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Nigga, you high? -_-
I'm an optimistic person but THIS IS LUMS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. And I wanted it so badly. I can go all YOLO mode too, you know. -_- khair, thanks. :) you're right.
Well I;m always ryte ,except when m wrong :p
Sooo btw whats all the hype abt this LUMS anyways I mean it doesnt matter where u go for undergrad its the postgrad tht matters is what peeps in pakiland and desi aunties in community dont get . Bu' dont give a shit abt what ppl say ,believe in urself tht whereever u go u're gonna give it awl ,end up wiht a high GPA nd make all these ppl who taunt you and haunt u in ur dreams look like BITCHES :cool:
btw m also doin A lvls nd I applied to canada in 8 univeristies and I got rejected from just 1(my fav) and got offers from all rest top 7in canada bu m happy as fhuck ma frnd cz life goes on nd yeah well this YOLO shit does seem ta help @tymes ya know :p
nd then ppl start syin "Atagfhaar bro " loooool
nvm I hope u got the point m tryna make ...U BETTER...cz I just gave you 147 seconds ov ma lil life m neva gettin back .

CHEERS :LOL:

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Does anybody know LUMS Finance and Accounting program's accreditation? Like is it accredited by CPA etc?
I got accepted by LUMS few days back and need to make a decision on whether I should go to LUMS or not . I heard LUMS is the best business school in Pakistan but how well is it recognized internationally? I know rankings are subjective and shouldn't be taken too seriously but LUMS ranking 601-650 in the world does seem a bit disappointing. As for now, I have to make a decision between going to LUMS or Nottingham university in Malaysia, so if anyone has some opinion on these two unis, do let me know.

Another question of mine is that are there single rooms available in LUMS or do we have to share? And if we do have to share, can we atleast choose our roommates?

Reaction score
my deadline for submitting fees is may 30th and the application says the same thing about the hostel...but how do i go about signing up for a room? i'm a foreign student so i need a room there or i won't be able to attend? also did the rest of you get only about 10 days to make a decision too?

Reaction score
I know this chick. She can't speak English. She can't do math. And we all knew that she just applied for fun. She's a fine arts student and was going abroad anyways so she just applied awein since she was here from shekupura . We all got a heart attack when she got an acceptance in law school on 15th May. She's just got B's and C's and is a drawing champion or some thing :/
We all got a heart attack when she got an acceptance in law
I've got extremely strict parents. Her folks are strict and narrow minded too. We aren't allowed to apply go NUST. No hostel scene. -_-"
Ab LSE? Most probably :( *sigh*
Y U DO THIS LUMS ? Y?[/quote]

Awww. you are so sappy about lums. You can consider it for grad deg in case you dont make it now. waisay bhi masters matters the most. if your parents dont get you married rite after ug deg.
U shoulda gone sheikhupura frnds way, applying for law, then later switching schools.

Today there might be more acceptances and rejections

Everyone says everyone gets in lse. Man lse ki bhi koi fixed number seats hon gi. how everybody gets in then.

Reaction score
By the way, How is NUST's business school? Like ranking wise?

Ranking wise pata nahi. But it isnt bad imho. But the thing is nust has been so popular for engineering that nbs is sort of sidelined plus i think nust didn't work much on promoting , marketing it , you defo need to do it, specially when you are all known for engineering, a new business skool is natural to get dwarfed in eng skools presence.
But honestly i don't think nbs is bad. Plus getting in bba is hard too, seats are limited 100, and then iguess 50(not too sure) for other 3 majors they offer,(mass comm, eco, public adm) so like overall 200-250 seats hain combined for all four majors.
But campus is good, accomodation is good. I don't know education quality wise it could come at par with lums . I would say go for NBS . Nust kuch NIMUN stuff kya hota hai i dont know bhi karta hai , google it out . something united nations thingi.
But nust badly needs to promote its NBS

Reaction score
Sooo btw whats all the hype abt this LUMS anyways I mean it doesnt matter where u go for undergrad its the postgrad tht matters is what peeps in pakiland and desi aunties in community dont get . Bu' dont give a shit abt what ppl say ,believe in urself tht whereever u go u're gonna give it awl ,end up wiht a high GPA nd make all these ppl who taunt you and haunt u in ur dreams look like BITCHES :cool:
btw m also doin A lvls nd I applied to canada in 8 univeristies and I got rejected from just 1(my fav) and got offers from all rest top 7in canada bu m happy as fhuck ma frnd cz life goes on nd yeah well this YOLO shit does seem ta help @tymes ya know :p
nvm I hope u got the point m tryna make ...U BETTER...cz I just gave you 147 seconds ov ma lil life m neva gettin back .

Oh only if your 147 seconds could have be returned back 2 u, so you could have never said whatever you said. sighs

Reaction score
*weeps*
Mahoul har jaga ka kharaab hota hai.
Honestly, I've got many issues. Haters, to be exact. Family issues too. Like people go all ninja life on me. "OMG. You didn't get in to Lums? YOU JOINED SIR MEHMOOD KI ACADEMY? And still didn't get in? I mean meri chacha ki beti ki tayi ki phopo ki nawasi got in. Aur likhou kahanian! Kaha tha na doctor bun jao!"
Every single day, man. Gets on my nerves. The sarcasm, the taunts. Lums was the only way I could prove myself.

You went to Sir Mehmood ki academy?! Which branch? :eek:

Reaction score
You went to Sir Mehmood ki academy?! Which branch? :eek:

The Gulberg branch. :p

Dammit, dude. What do you feed yourself? -_-

Reaction score
By the way, there's this class fellow of mine who got in but didn't get any aid, a week ago she called me and shouted on the phone. She was all like, "AYESHAAAA! OMGOMGOMG! IM A LUMSIAN NOW!" And I congratulated her dil sey but a second later I was like, "um yaar- Lumsian kya hota hai? Er tum luminite hou."

#loug. #Lums. #faceuniverse.

Reaction score
L
By the way, there's this class fellow of mine who got in but didn't get any aid, a week ago she called me and shouted on the phone. She was all like, "AYESHAAAA! OMGOMGOMG! IM A LUMSIAN NOW!" And I congratulated her dil sey but a second later I was like, "um yaar- Lumsian kya hota hai? Er tum luminite hou."

#loug. #Lums. #faceuniverse.

LOLOLOL
"LUMSIAN" hahahahaha
my first reaction
"Whaaaat the Fhaaaaaack is that"
my second reaction
"Tht shit didnt even rhyme "

Reaction score
Listen, I am serious! What do you do to remain this calm and chill all the time? Here we are panicking and crying over our admissions and look at you! (Y)
haha listen ma friend
M expectin C's and B;s
wiht no confirmation of admission anywhere !!
but I believe that no matter what happens I'll manage to get in haha and if not :confused:!
then ma friend theres always a possibility ov openin ur own College ;)
lol
well idk I guess m always calm nd leave the things on Allah to decide what is best fo me :D