• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
it really does. I know people with worse grades who've been accepted. Damn :/

I know this chick. She can't speak English. She can't do math. And we all knew that she just applied for fun. She's a fine arts student and was going abroad anyways so she just applied awein since she was here from shekupura . We all got a heart attack when she got an acceptance in law school on 15th May. She's just got B's and C's and is a drawing champion or some thing :/[/quote]
<p></p>
<p>it really does. I know people with worse grades who've been accepted. Damn :/[/quote]</p>
<p><br /></p>
<p>I know this chick. She can't speak English. She can't do math. And we all knew that she just applied for fun. She's a fine arts student and was going abroad anyways so she just applied awein since she was here from shekupura . We all got a heart attack when she got an acceptance in law school on 15th May. She's just got B's and C's and is a drawing champion or some thing :/[/quote]</p>
<p><br /></p>
Yeah, that tends to happen a lot. Tell your friend that right now, it really does seem.like the end of the world, but everything happens for a reason. I know lots of people just like her who've been rejected from unis of their choice ans end up.going elsewhere. Most of us here have been accepted to unis abroad but we can't go because we can't afford it. Shit happens. The way I see it, she can go to another uni like NUST, kick ass there and then.prove to everyone that she doesn't need LUMS to be awesome. That's what I plan on doing since I got rejected from a dozen US and UK unis :p[/quote]

it really does. I know people with worse grades who've been accepted. Damn :/

I know this chick. She can't speak English. She can't do math. And we all knew that she just applied for fun. She's a fine arts student and was going abroad anyways so she just applied awein since she was here from shekupura . We all got a heart attack when she got an acceptance in law school on 15th May. She's just got B's and C's and is a drawing champion or some thing :/[/quote]
<p></p>
<p>it really does. I know people with worse grades who've been accepted. Damn :/[/quote]</p>
<p><br /></p>
<p>I know this chick. She can't speak English. She can't do math. And we all knew that she just applied for fun. She's a fine arts student and was going abroad anyways so she just applied awein since she was here from shekupura . We all got a heart attack when she got an acceptance in law school on 15th May. She's just got B's and C's and is a drawing champion or some thing :/[/quote]</p>
<p><br /></p>
Yeah, that tends to happen a lot. Tell your friend that right now, it really does seem.like the end of the world, but everything happens for a reason. I know lots of people just like her who've been rejected from unis of their choice ans end up.going elsewhere. Most of us here have been accepted to unis abroad but we can't go because we can't afford it. Shit happens. The way I see it, she can go to another uni like NUST, kick ass there and then.prove to everyone that she doesn't need LUMS to be awesome. That's what I plan on doing since I got rejected from a dozen US and UK unis :p[/quote]

I've got extremely strict parents. Her folks are strict and narrow minded too. We aren't allowed to apply go NUST. No hostel scene. -_-"
Ab LSE? Most probably :( *sigh*
Y U DO THIS LUMS ? Y?

Reaction score
Shit happens kid and theres nothin u can do abt it :p
Soo jog the fuk on nd enjoy ur life :D
there r better thins comin up like ur next birthday and perhaphs new date nd then marriage nd then sex nd then kids:coffee: nd then the crap cycle goes on yeah
so Enjoy it awl ma friend cz in the end Life fuks us awl .:LOL:

No one dies a virgin(y)

Reaction score
Shit happens kid and theres nothin u can do abt it :p
Soo jog the fuk on nd enjoy ur life :D
there r better thins comin up like ur next birthday and perhaphs new date nd then marriage nd then sex nd then kids:coffee: nd then the crap cycle goes on yeah
so Enjoy it awl ma friend cz in the end Life fuks us awl .:LOL:

No one dies a virgin(y)

Nigga, you high? -_-
I'm an optimistic person but THIS IS LUMS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. And I wanted it so badly. I can go all YOLO mode too, you know. -_- khair, thanks. :) you're right.

Reaction score
Nigga, you high? -_-
I'm an optimistic person but THIS IS LUMS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. And I wanted it so badly. I can go all YOLO mode too, you know. -_- khair, thanks. :) you're right.
Haha In a more sophisticated way :
Lums isn`t the end of the world you know. Getting in is probably the most luckiest thing to ever happen. Try in other universities, InshAllah kahin toh hojaye ga na :)
Look on the other side, people say `Lums ka mahol buht kharab hai` :p Bach gayi ho tum.

Reaction score
RWTH Yes, I'm late, but with the parhai and my flu, I've been lost ^_^ P3 was shit, total shit. I left the last two questions. Chemistry was okay-ish, maybe I'll get a B. Physics went well which is kinda bad because of the grade boundary and S1 I have no clue about since you can never know if your answers were right, but it went a LOT better than Chemistry. SO basically, the papers and subjects I'm horrible at went well and the ones that I love and am good at went horribly.

asadshabbir I've told you once and I'll tell you again, you WILL get in. I found out yesterday that one of my classfellows, a super genius, is also waiting. And he's a definite acceptance because he participates in a bazillion MUNs and he has all A's and a distinction in O levels. So STOP WORRYING PEOPLE! I'm telling you, there are LOTS of people who will send in the fees and everything, but in August, will decide to go somewhere else. My friend got accepted to SDSB and she told me that she'd rather go to NUST (Yes, I told her she's crazy). Also, EVEN if you make it on the waiting list, rest assured, lots of people won't be able to complete the condition because let's face it, CIE hates us.

anushey Mine changed after like 3 days, but I remember someone said his changed after two weeks. if you've sent them the stuff, then rest assured, you're now half-a-LUMnite :p
Yaar bas dua karo BBC scene hojaye, my AS papers went good. A`2 walay saaray hi ganday. Plus that P3 -_- The shittiest paper ever, and it had to be there at the time when we needed good grades the most. Allah bachaye :/

Reaction score
Nigga, you high? -_-
Ayesha, you didn't get a reply from LUMS as yet. There's still SOME hope.

Reaction score
Haha In a more sophisticated way :
Lums isn`t the end of the world you know. Getting in is probably the most luckiest thing to ever happen. Try in other universities, InshAllah kahin toh hojaye ga na :)
Look on the other side, people say `Lums ka mahol buht kharab hai` :p Bach gayi ho tum.

*weeps*
Mahoul har jaga ka kharaab hota hai.
Honestly, I've got many issues. Haters, to be exact. Family issues too. Like people go all ninja life on me. "OMG. You didn't get in to Lums? YOU JOINED SIR MEHMOOD KI ACADEMY? And still didn't get in? I mean meri chacha ki beti ki tayi ki phopo ki nawasi got in. Aur likhou kahanian! Kaha tha na doctor bun jao!"
Every single day, man. Gets on my nerves. The sarcasm, the taunts. Lums was the only way I could prove myself.

Reaction score
*weeps*
Mahoul har jaga ka kharaab hota hai.
Honestly, I've got many issues. Haters, to be exact. Family issues too. Like people go all ninja life on me. "OMG. You didn't get in to Lums? YOU JOINED SIR MEHMOOD KI ACADEMY? And still didn't get in? I mean meri chacha ki beti ki tayi ki phopo ki nawasi got in. Aur likhou kahanian! Kaha tha na doctor bun jao!"
Every single day, man. Gets on my nerves. The sarcasm, the taunts. Lums was the only way I could prove myself.
Haha I don`t really know whats with people and the obsession of getting into Lums. Its a dream-nothing more than that. Yes you can pray and hope that you get in. But one definitely can`t expect it. Taunts wala scene banta hi nahi. Haan if you had been refused from LSE, that would`ve been bistifying. Not this :p
Logon ko samjhao agar maheena parh kar logon ki english aur math asmaan par puhnch jati toh ye dunya buht taraqi kar gayi hoti :p

Reaction score
Haha I don`t really know whats with people and the obsession of getting into Lums. Its a dream-nothing more than that. Yes you can pray and hope that you get in. But one definitely can`t expect it. Taunts wala scene banta hi nahi. Haan if you had been refused from LSE, that would`ve been bistifying. Not this :p
Logon ko samjhao agar maheena parh kar logon ki english aur math asmaan par puhnch jati toh ye dunya buht taraqi kar gayi hoti :p

La haola wala kuwata. Kabhi na hou aisa k LSE refuse kurdey. I'll end up in a cardboard box with 75 cats and starve myself to death. -_-"
Khair, all we can do is pray.
Omore cartedor helps too, you know. To relax you and all. :3

Ayesha, you didn't get a reply from LUMS as yet. There's still SOME hope.
No hope :(

Reaction score
La haola wala kuwata. Kabhi na hou aisa k LSE refuse kurdey. I'll end up in a cardboard box with 75 cats and starve myself to death. -_-"
Khair, all we can do is pray.
Omore cartedor helps too, you know. To relax you and all. :3

No hope :(
Its the Lahore School For Everyone. It`ll be some achievement not to get into that :p Allah rehm karay. Bas dua karo someone leaves a seat for you at Lums.

Reaction score
Its the Lahore School For Everyone. It`ll be some achievement not to get into that :p Allah rehm karay. Bas dua karo someone leaves a seat for you at Lums.

Sarcasm I sense? -.- LSE is the only choice I have, bro. I SWEAR ON MY LCAT K DIN KA LUMS KA PYAARA SA PENCIL CASE, IF I GET IN, I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST CREATURE ON EARTH. D:

Miracles do happen. That's what I keep telling myself to feel better. Sigh!
IA we'll all get in :)

Reaction score
Sarcasm I sense? -.- LSE is the only choice I have, bro. I SWEAR ON MY LCAT K DIN KA LUMS KA PYAARA SA PENCIL CASE, IF I GET IN, I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST CREATURE ON EARTH. D:

IA we'll all get in :)
Haha, I used my LCAT wala case in these CIE`S. Haan haan buht shoda hun main :p
Lse isn`t the only choice you know.. Lahore main toh inti universities hain. Plus IBA, Nust wagera.. You can`t miss out on those.

Reaction score
By the way, How is NUST's business school? Like ranking wise?
I don't know, to be honest!

Haha, I used my LCAT wala case in these CIE`S. Haan haan buht shoda hun main :p
Lse isn`t the only choice you know.. Lahore main toh inti universities hain. Plus IBA, Nust wagera.. You can`t miss out on those.

Strict folks. No hostel scene.
LSE is the only UNI imma apply to after getting my rejection. I made an account on its site yesterday, waise.
Mom wants me to apply everywhere. But I don't like FC , GC , wagaira.
My dad was like, "beta, wou jou ghur k pass ghari wali uni hai, (UCP) wahan apply kardou na?"
It takes two hours to reach LSE :p

Reaction score
I don't know, to be honest!

Strict folks. No hostel scene.
LSE is the only UNI imma apply to after getting my rejection. I made an account on its site yesterday, waise.
Mom wants me to apply everywhere. But I don't like FC , GC , wagaira.
My dad was like, "beta, wou jou ghur k pass ghari wali uni hai, (UCP) wahan apply kardou na?"
It takes two hours to reach LSE :p
Well thats harsh :p Chalo hope for the best. InshAllah acha hi hoga :)

Reaction score
OK, All you CIE people have exams to worry about. My IB exams just finished and I am no longer worried and stressed about the letter. No khusron waali duaien cuz i have game of thrones, community, walking dead, and so many seasons of tv shows to watch. absolute zen. Jab aaye ga tab aaye ga. :p peace!