• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
On the other hand of life, there`s no tabdeeli :(
We have the crappy leaders again. We did not deserve Imran Khan.

Reaction score
Don't say it. Please. Wesy, are you from karachi?
Sialkot. One of the two from here to get into Lums (Shoda-puna).
Well I can see, Punjab`s not changed at all. Its hugely in favour of PML-N. We can expect a few from Pakhtunkhawa, nothing more. We`ve lost :(

Reaction score
Sialkot. One of the two from here to get into Lums (Shoda-puna).
Well I can see, Punjab`s not changed at all. Its hugely in favour of PML-N. We can expect a few from Pakhtunkhawa, nothing more. We`ve lost :(
Jahil hain sb. Punjab mein :mad: :mad:

Reaction score
PML-N might be leading but Imran Khan already won! Look at what he did to us..look at what we became under his leadership..at first the punjabi used to vote for punjabi, pathan for pathan, baloch for baloch, sindhi for sindhi and muhajir to muhajir but the punjabi, muhajir, baloch, pathan and sindhi stood up as one and voted for PTI..people stood outside the polling stations from 8 in the morning till 5 in the evening to vote for PTI..se we've already brought about change in ourselves..next step is change in the assemblies..IK can get 50 seats in the national assembly and with those 50 seats he'll sit in the opposition and he will have some serious bargaining power..if he performs then, he will sweep the next elections InShaAllah! as an old adage goes.."rome was not built in a day"..tabdeeli aye gi? shayad der se aye shayad jaldi aye but ayegi zuroor!

Reaction score
PML-N might be leading but Imran Khan already won! Look at what he did to us..look at what we became under his leadership..at first the punjabi used to vote for punjabi, pathan for pathan, baloch for baloch, sindhi for sindhi and muhajir to muhajir but the punjabi, muhajir, baloch, pathan and sindhi stood up as one and voted for PTI..people stood outside the polling stations from 8 in the morning till 5 in the evening to vote for PTI..se we've already brought about change in ourselves..next step is change in the assemblies..IK can get 50 seats in the national assembly and with those 50 seats he'll sit in the opposition and he will have some serious bargaining power..if he performs then, he will sweep the next elections InShaAllah! as an old adage goes.."rome was not built in a day"..tabdeeli aye gi? shayad der se aye shayad jaldi aye but ayegi zuroor!
itx all cheating..em from hyderabad all my friends voted fot pti my driver my society everyone n mqm wins witha a huge margin na 219 :O i was like waoooo....hum 5 yr ne chalny denge hukumat...itna mujhe pta a this is challenge n we will protest..tabdeeli aagae a #sbkoaqalb agae a

Reaction score
itx all cheating..em from hyderabad all my friends voted fot pti my driver my society everyone n mqm wins witha a huge margin na 219 :O i was like waoooo....hum 5 yr ne chalny denge hukumat...itna mujhe pta a this is challenge n we will protest..tabdeeli aagae a #sbkoaqalb agae a
You know its all rigging. My aunt had duty at a polling station in Karachi as she is a government servant. She told that mqm people came and gun point pe ballot papers pe apne votes cast karwe. This is insane .:O

Reaction score
Look at karachi..there are at least 7 constituencies in which the mqm canditate had between 6000 to 15000 votes while the second comer had ZERO votes! talk about vote rigging...rigging karni hai toa karo lekin itna toa na karo!!