• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Talked to the fin aid guy today, he said ppl with higher fin aid pacakages recieve a decision late, he said i can expect smthing between 4may and 15 th, i hope evry1 gets in with a high Aid!! Fingers crossed

Reaction score
The stress from all the exams stuff plus graduation paperwork due. PLUS, to add to the misery, it seems that LUMS gave EVERYONE an acceptance today except me. Why are they doing this to overseas students. They asked for missing documents over a month ago and still have not responded. Incredibly stressed and worried over this issue. Has ANY overseas student been accepted yet so we too can contribute to the maza/shugal and whatwe'regoingtodoatLUMS and just focus on our exams?

anushey. Shes an overseas student, and she hasnt recieved hers yet too..

Reaction score
Talked to the fin aid guy today, he said ppl with higher fin aid pacakages recieve a decision late, he said i can expect smthing between 4may and 15 th, i hope evry1 gets in with a high Aid!! Fingers crossed

Okay, thats....good news, right? :/
I guess i'll really screw up in the finals now :'/
didnt study a word today..

Reaction score
The stress from all the exams stuff plus graduation paperwork due. PLUS, to add to the misery, it seems that LUMS gave EVERYONE an acceptance today except me. Why are they doing this to overseas students. They asked for missing documents over a month ago and still have not responded. Incredibly stressed and worried over this issue. Has ANY overseas student been accepted yet so we too can contribute to the maza/shugal and whatwe'regoingtodoatLUMS and just focus on our exams?

i'm pretty sure overseas students haven't been given acceptances yet. A friend and I are both still waiting and our grades are pretty good so hopefully all of us will get in soon! what was your SAT score btw?

Reaction score
Okay, thats....good news, right? :/
I guess i'll really screw up in the finals now :'/
didnt study a word today..
Well i guess it is !!! ;p u talk abt today, i cant concentrate since 12th april, i really hope we do well and get in! And then use the saved aid money on 'ayyashi' ;p

Reaction score
yes ppl have been accepted frm oversees soo,,,,but dnt u worry u'll probably get it, i got mine today with rejection of aid and im in misery turning down the offer

Reaction score
hey what is the proof of payment ? i paid through a pay order and im confused between the photocopy of the payorder and he student copy of the fee challan
i paid by payorder as well and im gonna send a photocopy of the payorder..gonna send it tomorrow

Reaction score
Lolz initially i thought u r a guy but then i saw your gender in your stats box( what is it called). i know a girl wid da same name so ididnt get surprised .
The fb hostel pic you put is it real. Wow the room isnt so hostelish. so nicely furnished. I want to steal it.

Yes lovelies no worries, i will pray Inshaa Allah. Zarah not even a single person i saw on this thread , nor even my sis said their maths was any good.
Oh thank God for that. :D

Reaction score
i paid by payorder as well and im gonna send a photocopy of the payorder..gonna send it tomorrow
me too! :D jbtw have u read the refund policy ? it says that we can get a refund of the fee except the admission fee if we notify them before the start of the classes right ? Im confused by the last line that says first year students can not with draw from all courses, its for those who intend to study at lums rigjht ? not for the ones who want to withdraw from the program? any help will be appreciated!

Reaction score
Actually, my math isn't terrible. It isn't super good but its pretty decent. I enjoy maths. Sorry to poke a hole in your generalization :(

Sorry to burst your bubble. That math meant, the maths section of lcat, sse. zarah knew.
Otherwise maths geniuses galore.

Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble. That math meant, the maths section of lcat, sse. zarah knew.
Otherwise maths geniuses galore.
Ah Ok. Never mind then, your bubble is still intact then. I didn't take the LCAT. Heard it's pretty tough. Had a friend lose hopes because he didn't perform very well.

Reaction score
Ah Ok. Never mind then, your bubble is still intact then. I didn't take the LCAT. Heard it's pretty tough. Had a friend lose hopes because he didn't perform very well.
Tell your friend I totally flunked it :p All of my friends who've been accepted did. it was WAAAAYYYY too hard to do without a calculator.

Reaction score
no sir. i am not selling any kidney of mine. btw accepted and no aid puts your mind in a horrible state of schism. hard to describe. :mad:

I can imagine, must be horrible! But still I'd say getting no acceptance (atleast not yet) after wasting a whole year for lums is somewhat worse than getting no aid :p