• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
What about matric and F.Sc? Do they consider your board result, too? I got 457/480 in 9th. 978/1050 in 10th (15 marks were deducted in practicals and in maths 200/200) and 468/520 in F.Sc. My SSE went pretty good, screwed in mathematics and physics though. what are my chances of getting in?
itnay ziada marks uff :D
ap ka to pka hay admission :)

Reaction score
Let's not jinx our chances, people. Let's just wait and see kia banta hai. IA, they'll accept all of us :)

Reaction score
In Sha Allah! We all will get in.[/quo
It seems MAJORITY of students admitted in LUMS are from A/O levels background....what are chances of FSC students?...i did SSC from FEDERAL BOARD...got 926/1050....than HSSC-1 from same board...got 478/550.....screwed big in maths in SSE test bt physcs n chem went OK...what are my chances?

Reaction score
Hello! Did anyone get a call from LUMS? They needed some information regarding financial aid and asked for my missing documents? What does it mean? And when will the result be out? Reply please. :)
Yup i got the same call. :) They have visited my home for physical verification almost 2 weeks ago and now they are asking for my missing document regarding financial aid application. Hoping they contact for financial aid application after the admission decision. :)

Reaction score
OYYYEEEEEE, people, LUMS has started sending out decisions! God know why they told my friend they'd start sending them out in the first week of May. Anyways, some people on College Confidential are saying that their online status has the decision listed. Mine hasn't changed so check yours.

Reaction score
Lums came to my place a week back. For physical verification and financial aid stuff. I asked the guy and he told me that financial aid is only considered after admission. ^_^ and i downloaded their prospectus which confirms this! Screenshot_2013-04-09-12-17-46.png
Now we have a reason to be happy! but they dont visit all applicants of finaid. so all just pray and keep your fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Apparently people who didnt apply for aid got their decisions today.......some have even received a letter....:)