• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Brother that's an assumption about SAT scores. LUMS standards are not that low. You need scores around 1800 at least. In rare cases your score can drop but admission will depend on your academic results then.
Is there much competition for overseas students? How many seats are there for international students?

Reaction score
did any international student got admitted till now??? plz reply
yup ..a couple of internationals i kn have got accpetances ... they have submitted their fees too ..ur sat score is below par ..but on account of wot am seeing these days ..u have a good chance if u r not on f.a aid

Reaction score
wot is lums doing ..a guy wid 9 As in o lvels has got rejected ..he had 2000 in sat 1 ..wtf yar .a f.a applicant....lums seriously will go down in the coming years if they continue to induct only wealthy brats ....i have no hope in lums now ...their criteria is pretty much screwed up ../Psycho wannabe professionals ..dumbasses

Reaction score
wot is lums doing ..a guy wid 9 As in o lvels has got rejected ..he had 2000 in sat 1 ..wtf yar .a f.a applicant....lums seriously will go down in the coming years if they continue to induct only wealthy brats ....i have no hope in lums now ...their criteria is pretty much screwed up ../Psycho wannabe professionals ..dumbasses
WHAT?!!! Are you serious? how can someone like that get rejected? Was the applicant an international student? Did he apply for financial aid?

Reaction score
no no... it was a rejection letter mate...:p it was clear written that "they would regret this forever" on the letter :p:p:p