• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Honestly speaking...BBC in A/s is not good enough for LUMs..and for NUST also...u would need to ace ur Entry test to confirm entry...
i wud have been fyn wid dat.. if my friend who has aac in as and left 30 odd questions in lcat ..wud not have made into lums...he dint apply for f.a and u ll c it urself in lums if u go there inshallah ..dat a serious majority will be of people wid full fees ..and hardly 10% will be on f.a ..and dat too very on low f.a ....

Reaction score
i wud have been fyn wid dat.. if my friend who has aac in as and left 30 odd questions in lcat ..wud not have made into lums...he dint apply for f.a and u ll c it urself in lums if u go there inshallah ..dat a serious majority will be of people wid full fees ..and hardly 10% will be on f.a ..and dat too very on low f.a ....
Yeah u are right..they are accepting more applicants who are ready to pay full fees..Best of luck for NUST..did u apply to GIKI too?

Reaction score
You're right. It's the same situation if you apply to American universities with f.a. for an Undergraduate degree. They prefer the student paying the full fees.

Reaction score
and sorry i typed the grades wrong ..my fremd has ACC in as ..and yea although they say dat f.a has no negative effect.. it actually has ..and now ur financails have a decent role in ur selection....and as lums is in financial crisis ..this factor has become vital ...now they send rejections to those who cant pay atleast 50% of their fees ...jxt to avoid litigation...i can corroborate this with my personal experience ..we were 12 students who went to an academy for lcat maths ....5 have got acceptances ...and outta those only 2 had good grades and did gud lcat ....only 1 ov them had applied for f.a and even his f.a was rejected...and the rest 7 us (the rejected ones) . all had good or above average grades ..and we all were very happy with our lcat..we had done more than good to be selected ..i have seen people with bcc get in ...we all applied or f.a ..and that was the factor that did us ..trust me .i worked 4 months ..day n night on lcat

Reaction score
yup, i had a gap year. i didn't apply to lums during my A level. I don't understand why people are always in such a rush.
So what if you are not doing anything academic for a year? There is so much more to a person than being a student :)

Very Nice you think gap year is something good ?
gap year means to waste an year of your life . ghar wailay baithna
koie relative agar poshay keh beta app kiya kar rahay ho aj kal toh ? lanat wali baat nahi ?

Reaction score
Very Nice you think gap year is something good ?
gap year means to waste an year of your life . ghar wailay baithna
koie relative agar poshay keh beta app kiya kar rahay ho aj kal toh ? lanat wali baat nahi ?
nope it isnt , as somehow during the uni years u will realise at least u took a break , coz once u start theres no stopping even if u start after 2 gap years

Reaction score
Anybody have some insider information regarding admissions for international students at LUMS? PLease please please any information would be great. !!

Reaction score
guys can u plz help me im an international student but did not receive any acceptance from lums.. moreover i dont know whether the admissions are still in process plz help actually im worried abt my sat I scores

Reaction score
guys can u plz help me im an international student but did not receive any acceptance from lums.. moreover i dont know whether the admissions are still in process plz help actually im worried abt my sat I scores
hey! same situation here, I'm also an international student and haven't heard anything. Don't worry, we will probably hear soon as many international students are in the same situation. :) What is your SAT score? if you don't mind me asking :p

Reaction score
yeah inshallah.. it was abt 1450 nd the second prob is that i haven't given AS level? have u given AS level papers

Reaction score
yeah inshallah.. it was abt 1450 nd the second prob is that i haven't given AS level? have u given AS level papers
No, I don't think a lot of people have because AS exams aren't over yet. Your SAT scores are fine for Pakistani standards :) That score is about what most people in LUMS have.

Reaction score
No, I don't think a lot of people have because AS exams aren't over yet. Your SAT scores are fine for Pakistani standards :) That score is about what most people in LUMS have.
u need a sat score of around 1800 + and in some cases 2000 + for admission in LUMS as an international student :/

Reaction score
u need a sat score of around 1800 + and in some cases 2000 + for admission in LUMS as an international student :/
yeah you're right. but I was talking about Pakistani students as most students in LUMS are from the country. International students have to get high scores because we don't have to do the standard admissions tests.

Reaction score

Brother that's an assumption about SAT scores. LUMS standards are not that low. You need scores around 1800 at least. In rare cases your score can drop but admission will depend on your academic results then.

Reaction score
Brother that's an assumption about SAT scores. LUMS standards are not that low. You need scores around 1800 at least. In rare cases your score can drop but admission will depend on your academic results then.
What about SSE?? how much needed in SAT I and II?? any idea??