• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I am sorry but are you gonna be a lawyer? I guess you already know many things and don't need any guidance. Just wait and let your fate play.

1. They must have the record for for your AS. If not then they will ask you to provide.

2. All offers are conditional offers. If you not meet minimum requirements after your result, offer gets invalid. They have same letters for all people, no additional details for someone.
No i am not going to be a lawyer..Thankx for vrythng..Btw u are in which Bachelors programme at lums?

Reaction score
Calm down Brother, I know you are frustrated with admission decisions and all, but Xero isn't your servant. Secondly, no need to panic. If you have worked hard and have credentials that are on par with Lums standards surely you would get an admission offer even when you are the last person to be admitted. So, chill out and hope for the best.

Xero could I ask you about few things that i have in my mind.
Firstly, half of my academic records (through PDF file option) are missing in the online form which I know just happened after I emailed them to update my O/N 2011 result (in January). Although my result was updated but my AS level results were wiped out. Could this have been a mistake or is this somekind of standard procedure.

Secondly, What condtional offer do lums sent out for people who have already met their minimum requirements partially. Do they compose a seperate admission letter for them?

I appreciate ur advice,I didnt mean to offend anyone..I ws just sharing what I have observed..
I have 7 As in O levels, and 2 As and a B in AS..I guess i do fulfill their criteria :/
And yes i am Hell tenxed and frustrated..

Reaction score
I appreciate ur advice,I didnt mean to offend anyone..I ws just sharing what I have observed..
I have 7 As in O levels, and 2 As and a B in AS..I guess i do fulfill their criteria :/
And yes i am Hell tenxed and frustrated..

Try not to thrust your tension on others. Just wait for your letter. Inshallah it will be good. You must be in those who are going to be selected.

Reaction score
Please give me tracking number of TCS. I am going to make an assumption.

Plus what was your first preference?

Can you check mine? :) it will be nice of u...
my first prefrence was SDSB
My tracking id was
2012-00-021492
TCS ID= 40023450815

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a question..If u are rejected..do u get an email?? or does the Admission Status in the online portal change?? I live in Riyadh and have applied in UG Electrical engineering program..thnxs!

Reaction score
Can you check mine? :) it will be nice of u...
my first prefrence was SDSB
My tracking id was
2012-00-021492
TCS ID= 40023450815

Thanks

Hey guys i have a question..If u are rejected..do u get an email?? or does the Admission Status in the online portal change?? I live in Riyadh and have applied in UG Electrical engineering program..thnxs!

There is no change in online status. It is "In Process" there. You get letter of rejection.

Moreover you get your letter 5-10 days after your decision is made. Like a person got his rejection on 2nd July while the letter the date written on letter was 21 MAY.
They delay posting the letter because of number of applications.

Reaction score
Thanks

There is no change in online status. It is "In Process" there. You get letter of rejection.

Moreover you get your letter 5-10 days after your decision is made. Like a person got his rejection on 2nd July while the letter the date written on letter was 21 MAY.
They delay posting the letter because of number of applications.

So the letter is send to me on my email??

Reaction score
Do they courier the decision to you or just mail it ? If they mail it, it would take a long time to reach oversees applicants.

Reaction score
Do they courier the decision to you or just mail it ? If they mail it, it would take a long time to reach oversees applicants.

I guess they send email and courier to overseas students. (not sure about email).

To domestic students they send a courier, no email.