• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
May be.. But the speed with which they are processing applications is slow. They have processed only 25% of financial aid applications (the data i know about). Thheey always pass the deadline and keep sending decisions.

For paying students that may be last week but for financial aid applicants, it is not it.
and
ah ok ..so does f.a have any negavtive effectt on ur application..as they r proceesed separately ..and reamaining 75% ..is it that they are selected but their f.a is in process ..or there are still some f.a applicants with ug commitee to review ..em sorry if em asking too much ..bs em too much tensed

Reaction score
and
ah ok ..so does f.a have any negavtive effectt on ur application..as they r proceesed separately ..and reamaining 75% ..is it that they are selected but their f.a is in process ..or there are still some f.a applicants with ug commitee to review ..em sorry if em asking too much ..bs em too much tensed

A lot of people are tense and I myself am against this selection procedure.

F.A has no negative effect on your application...

There is a side effect that I takes much more time to be processed.

*F.A candidates are not selected but they have to get their applications reviewed still, majority of them

Reaction score
Yaar uff even when u look at the posts about LUMS, It makes u think that LUMS is best uni in pakistan. Correct me if i am wrong?

Reaction score
I agree with you but these are rankings by HEC.

HEC is itself a drama. It is same as an old PT supervisor for kids (Pakistani Universities). It keeps them in a row but grades them according to their donkey work regardless of its quality.

HEC plays game of numbers, counts the majority of teachers, students, papers etc and there is no standard for judgement of their quality.

Reaction score
This website doesn't have a single UK university in top 10 position, now thats Bias. :D
They have ranked Michigan state university higher than Oxford and Cambridge ! so there ranking criteria is pretty much screwed up :p

This website ranks universities based on their links on web not according to their educational status.

Reaction score
I have send my fee and how will i know that they have accepted my fee?? Will they alocate me a roll number or what?