• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I want the number too, they aren't replying to my emails and the main office people are useless. Can someone please give me the admissions office's number?

+92 - 42 111 11 5867

Extensions: 2177 (most responsive) and 2416

They never reply emails positively. They have ready made responses of one or two lines for every inquiry.

Reaction score
+92 - 42 111 11 5867

Extensions: 2177 (most responsive) and 2416

They never reply emails positively. They have ready made responses of one or two lines for every inquiry.

yeah i agree but the lady at on-campus residence, bano i guess her name is, she replies right away like within minutes (during office times) and they dont seem automated. ANYWAYS thanks a lot for the numbers :)

Reaction score
ahh.. I was admitted into SSE but I'm not going. Applying for MCAT this year. :D
I guess I was not meant to be an engineer. :cool:

Reaction score
guys r u sure admission decisions will continue till july .i am a financial aid applicant but i havnt recieved any call .i called lums office and the lady told me that that admission process will end on 15 june . i gues u have to get a call for F.a docs at least a week b4 ur result .so shud i consider myslef rejected .bcoz i avnt got any. :( plz temme em too much tensed .i know a batch still has to come of f.a applicants but as i avnt got any coll ..i shudnt get my hopes too much high ...thts true na .:(

Reaction score
guys r u sure admission decisions will continue till july .i am a financial aid applicant but i havnt recieved any call .i called lums office and the lady told me that that admission process will end on 15 june . i gues u have to get a call for F.a docs at least a week b4 ur result .so shud i consider myslef rejected .bcoz i avnt got any. :( plz temme em too much tensed .i know a batch still has to come of f.a applicants but as i avnt got any coll ..i shudnt get my hopes too much high ...thts true na .:(
YES rejected go to Sleep now take a LONG Nap :)

Reaction score

Keep your heart in bro.. LUMS can never complete process by 15th JUNE. They will continue it to July or even August (especially for financial aid and remote area students). You are never rejected until you get rejection.

An interesting case, my friend got an interview call just 14 days before classes start (it was august) and he got an acceptance letter just 5 days before.
Another, My elder brother got his acceptance in mid July.

So, there is always a chance for you and everyone in process.

Reaction score
Does getting a call from the aid office mean that your admission is confirmed? Because i got the call on 9th of May i think but i am still in process. And are all accepted Financial aid applicants called for an interview? And what kind of stuff do they usually ask in the interview?

Reaction score
  • Lahori Sophomore (people of batch 2015) were living in last semester but they are strictly not given hostels in this semester, because of increasing batch size.
  • You can live with your friend without allotment, it is illegal. But if your friend have no objection, you can live as long as you can because no one will ask you if you are a part of hostel or not. Try not to tell people about it.
  • Yes you can. Lahoris have better chance to ask for accommodation at that time because a number of people change their mind and don't attend LUMS (the spiritual doctors and engineers).
I and my brother, kept a friend for 2 months, illegally.

your reply has really lifted my spirits. i don't like my home and i don't want it to mingle with my lums experience.
so it's decided then; if you see someone desperately asking for on campus accommodation during orientation, that'll be me! :p

Reaction score
my friend, well lums is not limit there are other options too...do not loose heart ..
inshallah achi uni ma milagi..
can you please give the tracking number of that tcs which confirmed your rejection??
please.
i want it because i need to track mine with try error method cuz i am from khi

The letter was issued to me on 11 May but i received it on 17May morning...
My tracking id was
2012-00-021492
TCS ID= 40023450815

Reaction score
XERO I would love to meet you in LUMS if I get admission INSHALLAH.

Sure bro :) Just hit me when you are there... Get my contact details via private message or here www.abadeel.com

Does getting a call from the aid office mean that your admission is confirmed? Because i got the call on 9th of May i think but i am still in process. And are all accepted Financial aid applicants called for an interview? And what kind of stuff do they usually ask in the interview?

Admission is 70% confirmed but aid is 0%. You can get aid randomly.
Not all are called for interviews but only those who have enough to pay but they still beg for aid.
Obviously they ask you about your financial status and definitely try to know the truth.

your reply has really lifted my spirits. i don't like my home and i don't want it to mingle with my lums experience.
so it's decided then; if you see someone desperately asking for on campus accommodation during orientation, that'll be me! :p

Every wants wants the freedom of dorm and especially, in case of LUMS, it is awesome. Try to and "koi kahani pa lena".

Reaction score
Keep your heart in bro.. LUMS can never complete process by 15th JUNE. They will continue it to July or even August (especially for financial aid and remote area students). You are never rejected until you get rejection.

An interesting case, my friend got an interview call just 14 days before classes start (it was august) and he got an acceptance letter just 5 days before.
Another, My elder brother got his acceptance in mid July.

So, there is always a chance for you and everyone in process.
Thanx bro ...but yar u sure bout it ...i asked her this ke last year admission decisions were made till july ..she said ke they have chnged the policy this year ..ug commitee will review applications till 31 may..yani tis is the last week goin ....n my father has some friend in lums(professor in sse) ..he also told him that 15 june it will be ..so r u very sure bout it..

Reaction score
Thanx bro ...but yar u sure bout it ...i asked her this ke last year admission decisions were made till july ..she said ke they have chnged the policy this year ..ug commitee will review applications till 31 may..yani tis is the last week goin ....n my father has some friend in lums(professor in sse) ..he also told him that 15 june it will be ..so r u very sure bout it..

May be.. But the speed with which they are processing applications is slow. They have processed only 25% of financial aid applications (the data i know about). Thheey always pass the deadline and keep sending decisions.

For paying students that may be last week but for financial aid applicants, it is not it.