• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
To all those w ho have got admission in SDSB, i wanted to ask that why have they not specified me in ACF or Managment Sciences just SDSB BSc Hons

Reaction score
Oh okay thanks a lot bro and u are a student at LUMS or going to be one??

Call me a Luminite.

XERO you claim to know a lot about LUMS and may be right fully so. Can you tell me that do they go by application tracking ID for reviewing applications?

No one can say any words about it. I am myself confused a lot and no one from admission office was able to guide me clearly.

My guess, about which I got hint from a person inside LUMS office, is they process them region+merit wise. Now still it creates a question, what regions has LUMS made?

My guess they are,

1. Big cities
2. Lahore and Surroundings
3. Karachi and its surroundings
4. Rest of country.

Respectively. These guess are not mere guess as I know almost ~300 people who appeared in the test and I am taking on the basis of group statistics.

Reaction score
Call me a Luminite.

No one can say any words about it. I am myself confused a lot and no one from admission office was able to guide me clearly.

My guess, about which I got hint from a person inside LUMS office, is they process them region+merit wise. Now still it creates a question, what regions has LUMS made?

My guess they are,

1. Big cities
2. Lahore and Surroundings
3. Karachi and its surroundings
4. Rest of country.

Respectively. These guess are not mere guess as I know almost ~300 people who appeared in the test and I am taking on the basis of group statistics.
INternational students???