• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
wtf dont they give any chances???? just a grade less and they cancell ur admision?!!! didnt u go for rechecking in ur papers and what were ur subjects btw?
no.they are very particular about the condition,and yes,i got a paper rechecked but to no avail.my subjects were phy,chem,bio in olevel.phy,chem,math,econ in a level.

Reaction score
no.they are very particular about the condition,and yes,i got a paper rechecked but to no avail.my subjects were phy,chem,bio in olevel.phy,chem,math,econ in a level.
they looked at ur maths phy and chem only cause they were ur primary subjects? not eco.

Reaction score
they looked at ur maths phy and chem only cause they were ur primary subjects? not eco.
nai yar every subject except gp is a principal subject.i got the A* in econ,and As in math and urdu.i gave urdu and repeated math in nov.

Reaction score
I gave SSE first prefrence, than y they put me in SDSB..?....is SDSB the best deptt. of LUMS?...
what is the scope after graduating from SDSB..?

Reaction score
I gave SSE first prefrence, than y they put me in SDSB..?....is SDSB the best deptt. of LUMS?...
what is the scope after graduating from SDSB..?
because they thought your application was a better fit for sdsb than sse.you cannot compare sse with sdsb.they are different fields altogether.you should know your interest.if you are into sciences then dont go to sdsb.as far as career oppurtunities are concerned,you can get into accountancy firms,consultancy firms,fmcg multinationals etc and after that its your hard work and motivation that will count.

Reaction score
but i was better with sciences, 6A*s and 3As at O Level and 4As at AS Level...wtf LUMS did to me....
my friends say that SDSB is the most selective, they nly take the best there, you are lucky to be one bu I think I was better off with SSE...LUMS ruined me...**** U SDSB...
btw i thiink scope is better with sciences like engg or medical than witth ACF..wat u say?

Reaction score
but i was better with sciences, 6A*s and 3As at O Level and 4As at AS Level...wtf LUMS did to me....
my friends say that SDSB is the most selective, they nly take the best there, you are lucky to be one bu I think I was better off with SSE...LUMS ruined me...**** U SDSB...
btw i thiink scope is better with sciences like engg or medical than witth ACF..wat u say?
yar getting into sdsb is tough,but not as tough as some say.i got in last year,many of my friends also got in with 6,7 As in olevels.The thing is, if you are passionate about some particular subject or field,then dont look at the institute.if you want to do eng,then try for nust,its the best eng school in the country by a mile. lums is (uptil now) famous for its social science degrees.Scope is dependent on your interest.I belong to a bussiness family,so i can tell you degrees can only open the starting gates for you,after that its your drive and balls that will make you a financially successful man.

Reaction score
yar getting into sdsb is tough,but not as tough as some say.i got in last year,many of my friends also got in with 6,7 As in olevels.The thing is, if you are passionate about some particular subject or field,then dont look at the institute.if you want to do eng,then try for nust,its the best eng school in the country by a mile. lums is (uptil now) famous for its social science degrees.Scope is dependent on your interest.I belong to a bussiness family,so i can tell you degrees can only open the starting gates for you,after that its your drive and balls that will make you a financially successful man.
SOOOOOO TRUE

Reaction score
did u get email, regular mail, or change in status on lums online admission account????

Reaction score
I got the letter today. Accepted with 50% financial aid. :)
MashaAllah and Congratulations! Did they say anything about financial aid on the online a/cor via email? Because my status was updated yesterday with admission offered on the online a/c but i haven't got my letter yet so I'm really apprehensive about my financial aid application's status :s

Reaction score
I got the letter today. Accepted with 50% financial aid. :)
Same here. I have been accepted to SHSSL, Alhamdulillah, with 50% financial aid. My portal has not been updated (it's still 'in process') and I didn't receive anything from them via e-mail.

Reaction score
anyone from karachi center got any call for interview or got the letter (either accept or reject) having applied for financial aid for sse????