• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
yar fee submission k bad roll number milay hein admission walay logo ko?? i don't have a roll number yet... why? :cautious:

Reaction score
ill give my sat 1 in october , perhaps ... any tips and all , what u did etc ? .. my english is pretty weak too :p
hhaah yeah well the best thing that you can do is study the answers that you get wrong in practice tests as much as you can . Know why you made every mistake. The best books for SAT that I found were Barron's and Collegeboard's. Do as many practice tests as possible. There's no shortcut to the SATs and the best thing is to be as well-prepared as possible. Trust me, the more practice tests you do and the more questions you go through, the better the marks you will get. Taking the Graphic calculator instead of the plain one helps a lot too. :) Hope that helps. Good luck.

Reaction score
hhaah yeah well the best thing that you can do is study the answers that you get wrong in practice tests as much as you can . Know why you made every mistake. The best books for SAT that I found were Barron's and Collegeboard's. Do as many practice tests as possible. There's no shortcut to the SATs and the best thing is to be as well-prepared as possible. Trust me, the more practice tests you do and the more questions you go through, the better the marks you will get. Taking the Graphic calculator instead of the plain one helps a lot too. :) Hope that helps. Good luck.
Also, if your English is weak, then in any SAT book there is a vocabulary section which you MUST learn.

Reaction score
I received a call from LUMS Financial aid office a week ago asking me for some documents.
I got a call again the next day to tell me that the documents were urgent so i had to send them through email. Not through tcs.
Then the next day, they called my dad and interviewed him kinda, for the financial aid stuff.
But my online portal still says in process. What does it all mean? =/
plus i wanted to ask that NUST should be preferred for engineering rather than LUMS, right? Or is LUMS engineering good enough? Plus considering the factor that i live in islamabad? Could someone help me out?

Lums might be better than nust but not giki ...

Reaction score
u joking right???????????
i am talking about engineering gentleman and i am not from both of these universities its just the preception in multinationals nust is a multi campus university standard varies from campus to campus and if you say ask about reputation in my firm engro yes giki has better than all other engineering universities,then comes eme ...sse is still not in the league sse can beat nust other campuses especially the one in karachi ....lums business reputation is best same goes for giki in engineering

Reaction score
i am talking about engineering gentleman and i am not from both of these universities its just the preception in multinationals nust is a multi campus university standard varies from campus to campus and if you say ask about reputation in my firm engro yes giki has better than all other engineering universities,then comes eme ...sse is still not in the league sse can beat nust other campuses especially the one in karachi ....lums business reputation is best same goes for giki in engineering

Lol bro i did my homework well about this stuff. And after all the talking to people from these three universities and also from some employers as well from companies like telenor etc, i'd say, NUST ftw!

Reaction score
Lol bro i did my homework well about this stuff. And after all the talking to people from these three universities and also from some employers as well from companies like telenor etc, i'd say, NUST ftw!
you may be correct about telenor idk but as far as engro ,schlumberger ,ici and to a degree p&g are concerned they prefer giki students that i know