• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
SSE had ~250 students last year.

SHSSL has ~350-400 Studnets.

SDSB ~200-250 Students

There are chances. I myself headed for LAW. And LUMS LAW and Policy (the name of major) is best, if you want to be a lawyer.
ok,thanks.=)did you get in?

Reaction score
i sent my appliciation on 7 jan. documents on 9th ...and my app.is still in process ..guys i have heard ke they have incresed the seats this year ..around 1000 students will be enrolled ...and 400 have got admission letters ..and do they send acceptances as per ur tracking id...and thosse who got acceptances ..guys when is your fe submission deadline..and rehman its not jxt ke how well u have done in your lcat or what ur o/a level grades are ..if u want to get into lums or any good institute ..learn to respect and some manners ...these things count as well ...b

Reaction score
i sent my appliciation on 7 jan. documents on 9th ...and my app.is still in process ..guys i have heard ke they have incresed the seats this year ..around 1000 students will be enrolled ...and 400 have got admission letters ..and do they send acceptances as per ur tracking id...and thosse who got acceptances ..guys when is your fe submission deadline..and rehman its not jxt ke how well u have done in your lcat or what ur o/a level grades are ..if u want to get into lums or any good institute ..learn to respect and some manners ...these things count as well ...b
how do you know k they have increased the seats?are you sure?

Reaction score
Reaction score
I dont remember A friend of mine was talking to me once about loans.
Search the internet.