• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

POST YOUR AMBITIONS HERE!

Reaction score
Wanna be a biochemist! absolutely love chemistry and working in labs an stuff! and my other side is to be a professional chef at some fancy five star restuarant! i just love food i mean everything about it eating, serving it to people cooking it getting great remarks for it! i also got inspired by the movie Ratatouille which i absolutely love and chef Gordon Ramsey who is like absolutely amazing!;) Would also love to do something for my country(Pakistan) considering the terrible things that happen there everyday and the corrupt people an all like become a social worker or a relief worker there. That would really be something i guess. inshallah i will become what is most suited for me by God whatever it is!

Reaction score
Wanna be a biochemist! absolutely love chemistry and working in labs an stuff! and my other side is to be a professional chef at some fancy five star restuarant! i just love food i mean everything about it eating, serving it to people cooking it getting great remarks for it! i also got inspired by the movie Ratatouille which i absolutely love and chef Gordon Ramsey who is like absolutely amazing!;) Would also love to do something for my country(Pakistan) considering the terrible things that happen there everyday and the corrupt people an all like become a social worker or a relief worker there. That would really be something i guess. inshallah i will become what is most suited for me by God whatever it is!

same here for ratatouille........i love that movie :)