• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post our igcse octnov 2012 grades here

Reaction score
yeah every nice an E in english is nice, screw CIE I am sure there something wrong

Reaction score
igcse cie
maths c
english c
science (double award)b
ICT b
geo c
could do much better espacially english , ict,geo

Reaction score
IGCSE MATH A*
IGCSE ESL B with grade 1 in oral
URDU SECOND LANG. A

WTH IS THIS ESL SCREW CIE........ I COULD HAVE GOT ST.A's but CIE is a .....

Reaction score
IGCSE MATH A*
IGCSE ESL B with grade 1 in oral
URDU SECOND LANG. A

WTH IS THIS ESL SCREW CIE........ I COULD HAVE GOT ST.A's but CIE is a .....

Man at the beginning the center told me that I got an A in english, after 1 day they called me again and told me that I got an E after they plotted the curve WTF, is there english as second language edexcel ?

Reaction score
Alhumdulillah got an A grade in my chemistry IGCSE exam.................:)

Reaction score
Man at the beginning the center told me that I got an A in english, after 1 day they called me again and told me that I got an E after they plotted the curve WTF, is there english as second language edexcel ?
Actually same happened with me . I was told first I got A in english but within some minutes they changed their statement and told that u have got B in english. Really surprising. I wonder whats the problem with cie, i have heard a number of such stories of 'injustice' which really made me very worried. However, i would suggest it with any of ur teacher and go for rechecking if possible. Hope u the best.

Reaction score
i got A in accounting
B in english as first lang
C in maths
C in IT
B in business studies
and B again in economics
I could've done much better in mths n IT :(

Reaction score
i got A in accounting
B in english as first lang
C in maths
C in IT
B in business studies
and B again in economics
I could've done much better in mths n IT :(
i got a B in IT and i was like WTF . i was expecting a A:cry: . maybe i was so close to an A but did some silly mistakes .stupid pratical paper